Testbuild for configureable usermenu - Fingalo's Builds - CHDK Forum
supplierdeeply

Testbuild for configureable usermenu

• 21 Replies
Testbuild for configureable usermenu
« on: 17 / February / 2008, 19:50:38 »
Advertisements
I have a testbuild on http://hem.passagen.se/fsmmal/CHDK/fingalo-s3is-100a-30.zip  (sorry only this cam at the moment).
It is based on trunk 302. Added a few of my own and other dev's features.

- User menu. In OSD parameters. To the user menu you can copy other menuitems to build your favorite menu. (Up to 10 entries)
Select User Menu Enable 'Edit'. Goto to the User Menu and position on the line where you like to add entries.
Now just go to the menuitem (anywhere) you like to copy. Press FUNC. It is now copied to usermenu (and you can select another and press FUNC).
Pressing FUNC (and 'Edit' mode) while in the USer Menu will erase the menu item.
Selecting 'User Menu Enable' On will display the usermenu as your first menu in ALT. Last entry is jump to Main Menu.

- 'shut_down- script command. Turn of the camera.
- The fast Motion Detect mod.
- 26 init variables in script

« Last Edit: 17 / February / 2008, 19:54:35 by fingalo »

Re: Testbuild for configureable usermenu
« Reply #1 on: 17 / February / 2008, 20:25:05 »
Deleted
« Last Edit: 22 / April / 2008, 12:16:48 by Barney Fife »
[acseven/admin commented out: please refrain from more direct offensive language to any user. FW complaints to me] I felt it imperative to withdraw my TOTAL participation. Nobody has my permission, nor the right, to reinstate MY posts. Make-do with my quoted text in others' replies only. Bye

Offline kamil

• G7
« Reply #2 on: 19 / February / 2008, 11:52:35 »
Great improvements :) !!! All of them are necessary!

I can't test it (G7) :( ,  i'm waiting for final version.

Thanks. :D

« Reply #3 on: 19 / February / 2008, 22:37:45 »
Deleted
« Last Edit: 22 / April / 2008, 12:17:06 by Barney Fife »
[acseven/admin commented out: please refrain from more direct offensive language to any user. FW complaints to me] I felt it imperative to withdraw my TOTAL participation. Nobody has my permission, nor the right, to reinstate MY posts. Make-do with my quoted text in others' replies only. Bye

« Reply #4 on: 23 / February / 2008, 13:21:54 »
ya xcept for my cam, the sd1000/ixus 70

« Reply #5 on: 27 / February / 2008, 19:11:21 »
Hi all,
I have added  the usermenu function to the official trunk in changeset 308.
Function is the same as above, change is that no file is created for the menu, the configuration is stored in .cfg file.
Hopefully a new build will popup soon.

« Reply #6 on: 27 / February / 2008, 21:55:27 »
Deleted
« Last Edit: 22 / April / 2008, 12:17:26 by Barney Fife »

Offline PhyrePhoX

• make RAW not WAR
    • PhyreWorX
« Reply #7 on: 28 / February / 2008, 03:31:15 »
very nice, thumbs up :)

Offline brabl2

• A710IS
« Reply #8 on: 29 / February / 2008, 02:16:33 »
Great feature !

I noticed that there is KEY_ERASE used for adding items to UserMenu in official trunk version.
However it will not work for following cameras, because there is no separate KEY_ERASE in those models.

#if defined (CAMERA_ixus700_sd500) || defined (CAMERA_ixus800_sd700) || defined (CAMERA_a560) || defined (CAMERA_ixus850_sd800) || defined (CAMERA_ixus70_sd1000) || defined (CAMERA_a460)

It is somehow solved for A460 in trunk-r310. KEY_DISPLAY is used instead. (A460 is even more handicapped because it doesn't have KEY_ZOOM_IN nor KEY_ZOOM_OUT)

Is there any reason why there is not KEY_SET used for adding items to UserMenu?

Pavel

Offline wontolla

• S3 & G9 & A720
« Reply #9 on: 29 / February / 2008, 07:08:25 »
Thanks fingalo, this will allow us to keep our cameras for a few months before the up and down buttons die.