Advertisements
Hello, my friends!
You can download new CHDK-build here:
Index of /chdk/
List of changes starting from build 31:
+Ewavr: Added multipartition support for s3is, A630, A640
+Ewavr: Added partitioning feature for A710, G7, S3IS, A630, A640
+Ewavr: Added RGB zebra (experimental)
+Ewavr: Added ability to draw grids for histogram with corresponding key (""Histogram->Show Histo Ev Grid")
+fingalo: Added shut_down script command - shut down camera controlled
+MX3+fudgey: motion detection optimization was implemented: Motion Detection too slow?
+Jucifer: Increased number of used-definable parameters in script to 26
+Added ability to set ND-filter for next set of cameras: a560, a570, g7, ixus700_sd500, ixus70_sd1000, ixus800_sd700, a710 (deeply tested for Ixus800_sd700).This ability replaces aperture override menu entry for Ixus and a560 camera set. For all others from above-mentioned list it is an experimental feature. New menu entry: "Extra Photo Operations->ND filter state" for this set of cameras
+Added new basic command "set_nd_filter". It can be executed with next set of parameters: 0-> off, 1->ND filter In, 2 -> ND filter Out. This command works for above-mentioned set of cameras
+Pseudo MF-mode for IXUS and a560 model set (thanks to nirschi!) was improved
To enter into this mode necessary to use KEY_UP key in ALT-mode. Now all changes of focus distance is reflected in misc. values (or in DOF-calculator view)
+It was took into account that IXUS camera set has no aperture range (except of those alterations that due to focal length changes)
+Changed hot keys to set focus to infinity and to hyperfocal distance (in aims of optimization for IXUSES pseudo manual focus mode and for the ability to set raw mode when in ALT mode and in MF mode):
Now they are:
ixus700_sd500 ixus800_sd700 a560 ixus850_sd800 ixus70_sd1000:
//Alt mode & Manual mode
SHORTCUT_SET_INFINITY KEY_DISPLAY
SHORTCUT_SET_HYPERFOCAL KEY_DOWN
g7
//Alt mode & Manual mode
SHORTCUT_SET_INFINITY KEY_UP
all others
//Alt mode & Manual mode
SHORTCUT_SET_INFINITY KEY_UP
Fixed: I hope that correct value of av will be displayed in miscellaneous values for ixus70_sd1000 ixus700_sd500 now
Fixed: Set to Hyperfocal now works correctly in Av and M modes
Fixed: Basic command get_user_av96 returns correct value now
Fixed: Occasionally arising strings 'FACTOR:...' in ALT+ MF modes
Attention: May be some troubles with CHDK autostart on s3is due to memory lack. If your s3 dosn't start with this version of CHDK please let me know
« Last Edit: 20 / February / 2008, 04:59:15 by Allbest »

Offline mkmenuts

• SD700 (1.01b)
Re: Build 34
« Reply #1 on: 20 / February / 2008, 04:33:13 »
Many thanks AllBest!

This is working great on my 1.01b SD700.

I did uncover one problem... In Auto/P mode with AutoFlash, playing with MF and then trying to take the shot hangs the camera (I press Alt-key, up, disp, Alt again -> Shutter and it hangs).

It seems to be working great in force flash on no-flash modes, weird.

BTW: Any chance you incorporate my Custom AutoISO feature (see: http://chdk.setepontos.com/index.php/topic,372.0.html)? I manually merged it for myself, but others might benefit as well.

Thanks,

mkmenuts

« Reply #2 on: 20 / February / 2008, 05:07:06 »
I did uncover one problem... In Auto/P mode with AutoFlash, playing with MF and then trying to take the shot hangs the camera (I press Alt-key, up, disp, Alt again -> Shutter and it hangs).
It seems to be working great in force flash on no-flash modes, weird.
unfortunately now I see only one solution of this trouble - to forbid pseudo MF in this flash mode :(
Your opinion?
BTW: Any chance you incorporate my Custom AutoISO feature (see: http://chdk.setepontos.com/index.php/topic,372.0.html)? I manually merged it for myself, but others might benefit as well.
Yes. It's very inresting feature. I'll try to implement it in main CHDK stream. May be as a part of common Exposure recalc feature which i intend to realize in future build. Are you agree?
Thanks!

« Reply #3 on: 20 / February / 2008, 05:16:48 »
Deleted
« Last Edit: 22 / April / 2008, 12:23:57 by Barney Fife »
[acseven/admin commented out: please refrain from more direct offensive language to any user. FW complaints to me] I felt it imperative to withdraw my TOTAL participation. Nobody has my permission, nor the right, to reinstate MY posts. Make-do with my quoted text in others' replies only. Bye

Offline kamil

• G7
« Reply #4 on: 20 / February / 2008, 05:42:29 »
For script writing is needed for:
- get_key_release
- get_shoot - get shoot number in continous mode to make super fast, script controlled, bracketing

« Reply #5 on: 20 / February / 2008, 06:08:46 »
Deleted
« Last Edit: 22 / April / 2008, 12:24:16 by Barney Fife »
[acseven/admin commented out: please refrain from more direct offensive language to any user. FW complaints to me] I felt it imperative to withdraw my TOTAL participation. Nobody has my permission, nor the right, to reinstate MY posts. Make-do with my quoted text in others' replies only. Bye

Offline a710is

• A710 IS
« Reply #6 on: 20 / February / 2008, 06:14:27 »
No problems with S3 autobooting

what do you mean autobooting? can the cameras shut down automatically and also restart?
and how do you add the shut_down function to scripts? I've added it before "end" but it only shut down after I have pressed the print button and I don't know its command.

« Reply #7 on: 20 / February / 2008, 06:28:47 »
Deleted
« Last Edit: 22 / April / 2008, 12:24:37 by Barney Fife »

« Reply #8 on: 20 / February / 2008, 06:38:10 »
HOT bug fix for ixus70_sd1000 (displaying information about ND-filter state)
Please reload version: Index of /chdk/

Offline Jucifer

• [A710IS]
« Reply #9 on: 20 / February / 2008, 07:27:09 »
- get_shoot - get shoot number in continous mode to make super fast, script controlled, bracketing

There's a Parameter Data (or two) that could be used for this...

edit: There's even a function already. I think. (get_file_counter)

edit2: Check out the hasty patch for get_file_counter for ubasic. ;) (works on my cam, every shot increments the returned variable by 16 :P)
« Last Edit: 20 / February / 2008, 08:09:09 by Jucifer »