Refactoring the article "Adding support of a new camera" - General Discussion and Assistance - CHDK Forum supplierdeeply

Refactoring the article "Adding support of a new camera"

• 4 Replies
Refactoring the article "Adding support of a new camera"
« on: 15 / June / 2009, 15:03:17 »
Advertisements
Hi folks,

I've read the article "Adding support of a new camera" and got quiet confused... That's why I copied[1] the article and "refactored" it to make more sense to me. Now, I'm pretty impressed on how clear things became ;) If you agree, I'd be more than happy to update the original article. If you find some errors please report.

Greetings,
shentey

[1] http://chdk.wikia.com/wiki/User:Shentey/Adding_support_of_a_new_camera

Re: Refactoring the article "Adding support of a new camera"
« Reply #1 on: 15 / June / 2009, 19:06:17 »
As far as I can tell (by quickly looking over the changes; I'll probably look over it more closely at a later time) it seems to be fine. I did notice some places where spaces have gone missing (e.g. "in<tt>makefile.inc</tt>"), so you might want to check those.

Feel free to just update the original and thanks for taking the time to make things better.

Also, I guess I'm responsible for your confusion, so sorry for that. ;)

« Reply #2 on: 17 / June / 2009, 18:00:05 »
Could somebody please help me updating the original article? When I copy&paste, the formatting gets screwed up. :(

« Reply #3 on: 17 / June / 2009, 18:36:50 »
Could somebody please help me updating the original article? When I copy&paste, the formatting gets screwed up. :(

I went ahead and updated it for you. I took the text you get when editing a page and copied that. As far as I can tell both pages are now identical. (B.t.w., sorry for misspelling your name in the edit summary.)

Offline reyalp

« Reply #4 on: 17 / June / 2009, 19:28:21 »
If you are using the "rich text" editing option, you may want to switch to "source" before copy/pasting.
Don't forget what the H stands for.