CANON Power Shot SD1100 IS - firmware - page 2 - General Discussion and Assistance - CHDK Forum

CANON Power Shot SD1100 IS - firmware

• 12 Replies
Re: CANON Power Shot SD1100 IS - firmware
« Reply #10 on: 10 / January / 2017, 23:52:26 »
Advertisements
Well, that went really well!

After the first couple times trying it, I finally just set my system to run as administrator instead of just choosing run as administrator each time. I jhad never seen the browse button--just went through each version and tried the D & D, and then spent hours trying to figure out if D&D could be restored to windows 10, which seems an exercise in futility. Just now when I went through it again, YES, the browse button was there, and the card was okay and it all installed easily!

Thanks for all your help and your patience!! Do you have any idea if a pdf exists with the directions for CHDK? I have several articles with them, but wondered if it was posted somewhere as a standalone that I could load on my iPad and take with me on my trip. I look forward to getting some new use out of my old camera in Costa Rica!

« Reply #11 on: 11 / January / 2017, 00:00:39 »
Oh, I went back to the wiki page and found it. And I can export the Lifehack page as a pdf too. Thanks again--this looks like it will be fun!

« Reply #12 on: 11 / January / 2017, 00:20:46 »
Oh, I went back to the wiki page and found it. And I can export the Lifehack page as a pdf too. Thanks again--this looks like it will be fun!
Well, glad to hear that. Sort of.  That Lifehack page is, shall we say, a little old.

The most recent docs are here :  CHDK User Manual . If you can export that to PDF it's going to be as good as it gets.  Other than just posting questions on this forum that is.

Several of us plug away at updates to the manual after each release but this is currently a project with at best ten currently active members and ten (or so) others who help where they can.  And both "ten" counts are tenuous at best ...
Ported :   A1200    SD940   G10    Powershot N    G16