HDR Assist script, multi-series, fully adjustable (LUA) - page 2 - Completed and Working Scripts - CHDK Forum

HDR Assist script, multi-series, fully adjustable (LUA)

• 19 Replies
Re: HDR Assist script, multi-series, fully adjustable (LUA)
« Reply #10 on: 02 / June / 2010, 22:36:54 »
Advertisements
Oh, and another idea I had was for the script to rename the files in sequential order, so post-processing was easier. Something like HDR_xxxx_1.CR2, HDR_xxxx_2.CR2, etc...

« Reply #11 on: 19 / June / 2010, 06:57:00 »
Hey, is anyone awake here?

« Reply #12 on: 11 / September / 2011, 03:33:26 »
Hello,

I 've been tying to use this script on a A570IS without real success. Indeed, the Tv settings are not properly written except when longer than 1s, otherwise I have "0.00s" . Is it normal ? If I ignore this, all I managed to get is one properly exposed picture and the rest is black. Can anyone help me ?
Maybe there is a simpler script, what I am looking for is a script with a delay before the 1st shot and then takes rest of the pictures as fast as possible.

Thanks.

« Reply #13 on: 12 / September / 2011, 12:14:26 »
Hello,

I am still puzzled by the use of this script. I have however found a (probably well-known) workaround. I simply combine the basic bracketting feature (custom drive mode cf  "CHDK for the dummies") with the ultra intervalometer script (1 shot and 5 seconds delay before it). In practice I choose Tv exposure mode, select custom drive mode and the number of shots with no delay between them and then run the intervalometer script. It will respond to my needs for a while even though I would be interested in a working HDR assist script for my camera.

Cheers,

Holmes

« Reply #14 on: 30 / January / 2012, 05:12:16 »
Interested in one for my 220HS :)

« Reply #15 on: 12 / February / 2012, 19:49:29 »
I tried getting this script to run on my sx230hs and it errors out. It looks like it takes the first picture, then on the second one the camera shuts down and gives an error.

Any chance this script is still in development?

« Reply #16 on: 12 / February / 2012, 20:14:13 »
I tried getting this script to run on my sx230hs and it errors out. It looks like it takes the first picture, then on the second one the camera shuts down and gives an error.
What does the error say ?

Any chance this script is still in development?
As CHDK has no formal development process, the short answer is no.
Ported :   A1200    SD940   G10    Powershot N    G16

« Reply #17 on: 12 / February / 2012, 20:25:30 »
ok, slight user error. I had the autofocus set to 2, a non valid setting.

However now that I fixed that, it is not doing any bracketing. Every picture is the same. Probably user error missing another setting, so how to I set the exposure setting?

« Reply #18 on: 13 / October / 2012, 14:40:30 »
Camera: Powershot SX230 HS

Hi, sorry to bump an old topic but I was wondering if has a HDR script that can take up to 13 exposures.

The one that comes with CHDK for the SX230 HS only does 3 which is not much for a point and shoot especially since each raw image has less dynamic range than a raw photo from a DSLR

For my older powershot a560 I used a script called HDR stack which adjusted the exposure  in 1/3 steps from -2 to +2 and I basically want the equivalent to that for the SX230 HS

« Reply #19 on: 13 / October / 2012, 15:20:46 »
Hi, sorry to bump an old topic but I was wondering if has a HDR script that can take up to 13 exposures.

The one that comes with CHDK for the SX230 HS only does 3 which is not much for a point and shoot especially since each raw image has less dynamic range than a raw photo from a DSLR

For my older powershot a560 I used a script called HDR stack which adjusted the exposure  in 1/3 steps from -2 to +2 and I basically want the equivalent to that for the SX230 HS
The scripts that come with CHDK are intended to be simple examples.  You are encouraged to write better ones.

If you don't want to mess with scripting,  take a look at this :
http://chdk.setepontos.com/index.php?topic=7488.msg80223#msg80223

Update :  there is also this : http://chdk.setepontos.com/index.php?topic=8811.msg91960#msg91960
« Last Edit: 13 / October / 2012, 19:29:46 by waterwingz »
Ported :   A1200    SD940   G10    Powershot N    G16