how to make an integer calculation in chdkptp as used cam side - page 2 - LUA Scripting - CHDK Forum

how to make an integer calculation in chdkptp as used cam side

• 10 Replies

Offline Mlapse

• S95 S110
Re: how to make an integer calculation in chdkptp as used cam side
« Reply #10 on: 10 / July / 2022, 02:31:02 »
Advertisements
FWIW, I was not suggesting you should update, just noting which version I tested.
FWIW, wasn't suggesting i would  :D
Phil checked in the multipartition changes for all canon firmware versions of s110 (and g1x), so it should be available from the trunk autobuild 6109 and later.

This is the normal practice, most optional CHDK features have to be supported by all firmware subs to be enabled.

ah, well in that case, downloaded it, made a dual partition on a s110/fat32 card in cam that was dual partition before.
after that it had the S95 build with boot flag back on the first partition and the second was fat32...... i still think that's remarkable.

dual partition? YES/NO 'warning all new data will be destroyed, but some old data will be revamped if it was dual partition before'

replaced it with the 1.6 s110-103a build. changed the second partition to exfat for use with the s110 build.
and sweet, both cams now boot up equally quickly and also shots seem to be ready at the same moment.....if used with multicam :)
« Last Edit: 10 / July / 2022, 03:13:48 by Mlapse »
frustration is a key ingredient in progress