Canon sx10is firmware - Feature Requests - CHDK Forum

Canon sx10is firmware

• 4 Replies
Canon sx10is firmware
« on: 03 / July / 2009, 08:09:31 »
Advertisements
Hello!  :xmas :xmas
I have Canon SX10IS with firmware vers. 1.0.1.0!? How do I install and which a chdk  when there are only versions 1.0a, b, c. .. Please help me and sorry for bad english.  :'( :'(
Best Regards!
Igor

Offline whim

• A495/590/620/630 ixus70/115/220/230/300/870 S95
Re: Canon sx10is firmware
« Reply #1 on: 03 / July / 2009, 08:20:59 »
hi igoor777 !

Welcome to the forum !

1.0.1.0 is not your real firmware version, read here how to find your real firmware version:

http://chdk.wikia.com/wiki/FAQ#Q._How_can_I_get_the_original_firmware_version_number_of_my_camera.3F

You might also want to read the other FAQs, that will help you get CHDK up & running as quickly as possible.

cheers,

wim

« Reply #2 on: 03 / July / 2009, 09:16:08 »
hi igoor777 !

Welcome to the forum !

1.0.1.0 is not your real firmware version, read here how to find your real firmware version:

http://chdk.wikia.com/wiki/FAQ#Q._How_can_I_get_the_original_firmware_version_number_of_my_camera.3F

You might also want to read the other FAQs, that will help you get CHDK up & running as quickly as possible.

cheers,

wim

thank you bro, but I have one big problem. Finally I know the version. F.version is 1.01B. After downloading file for this version I made everything according to instructions but isn`t work. Starts to run the firmware upgrade, the lamp little works only once , illuminates the sign chdk forum once and is turned off. What should I do? tnx

--
Please sorry for English...

Offline fe50

• IXUS50 & 860, SX10 Star WARs-Star RAWs
    • fe50
« Reply #3 on: 03 / July / 2009, 10:25:28 »
the lamp little works only once , illuminates the sign chdk forum once and is turned off. What should I do? tnx
So the camera is still powered on ? Then all is ok !

-> press the Shutter button to switch to the record mode
-> to enter the CHDK <Alt> mode (the CHDK menu) press the PRINT / SHORTCUT button (left from the viewfinder),
-> to exit the <Alt> mode press PRINT again

« Reply #4 on: 03 / July / 2009, 11:28:49 »
the lamp little works only once , illuminates the sign chdk forum once and is turned off. What should I do? tnx
So the camera is still powered on ? Then all is ok !

-> press the Shutter button to switch to the record mode
-> to enter the CHDK <Alt> mode (the CHDK menu) press the PRINT / SHORTCUT button (left from the viewfinder),
-> to exit the <Alt> mode press PRINT again

this is it...thank you...only to understand what is what and great.... :))) seeya