Loads of problems with chdk... - General Help and Assistance on using CHDK stable releases - CHDK Forum supplierdeeply

Loads of problems with chdk...

• 4 Replies
Loads of problems with chdk...
« on: 27 / March / 2008, 17:31:08 »
Advertisements
okay, here we go :)

With Grands newest build, the multi bracketing script stopped working for me (i actually dont know with which built it stopped working, havnt updated my chdk version for quite a while)
When i use allbest (or finaglo-allbest), omni intervalometer also stops working (after starting the script, the camera is unresponsive for a few seconds, then switches of and on again)
motion detection never worked for me :( (same problem as above)

im using an S3 IS with firmware 100a

i guess noone can help me with my problems.. but is there at leas anyone experincing similar troubles?

kind regards, stefan

Offline PhyrePhoX

• make RAW not WAR
    • PhyreWorX
Re: Loads of problems with chdk...
« Reply #1 on: 27 / March / 2008, 17:48:25 »
are you by any chance on a mac?

« Reply #2 on: 27 / March / 2008, 21:47:30 »
Deleted
« Last Edit: 22 / April / 2008, 15:08:29 by Barney Fife »
[acseven/admin commented out: please refrain from more direct offensive language to any user. FW complaints to me] I felt it imperative to withdraw my TOTAL participation. Nobody has my permission, nor the right, to reinstate MY posts. Make-do with my quoted text in others' replies only. Bye

« Reply #3 on: 28 / March / 2008, 04:18:09 »
ah ok i thought it might be something like that.. thanks for the tip

« Reply #4 on: 28 / March / 2008, 19:13:26 »
Deleted
« Last Edit: 22 / April / 2008, 15:08:46 by Barney Fife »
[acseven/admin commented out: please refrain from more direct offensive language to any user. FW complaints to me] I felt it imperative to withdraw my TOTAL participation. Nobody has my permission, nor the right, to reinstate MY posts. Make-do with my quoted text in others' replies only. Bye