Unable to get +/- Av mode bracketing working on A620 - General Help and Assistance on using CHDK stable releases - CHDK Forum

Unable to get +/- Av mode bracketing working on A620

• 2 Replies
Unable to get +/- Av mode bracketing working on A620
« on: 09 / April / 2008, 18:09:10 »
Advertisements
Greets ladies and gents, I love Chdk! I have an A620 and I'm using allbest-a620-100f-49 and my firmware version is 1.00f. I'm trying to use Av mode bracketing in continuous mode, I set it all up, I put it at 1 ev, +/- mode, etc., go into continuous mode, I press the shutter and it blazes off several shots but ... when I check them, they all are -ev... If the first exposure is 0ev, the next is -1, then -2, -3, etc. No +'s? Anyone had this problem with A620? Thanks!!!

Re: Unable to get +/- Av mode bracketing working on A620
« Reply #1 on: 09 / April / 2008, 19:55:20 »
Deleted
« Last Edit: 22 / April / 2008, 17:06:50 by Barney Fife »
[acseven/admin commented out: please refrain from more direct offensive language to any user. FW complaints to me] I felt it imperative to withdraw my TOTAL participation. Nobody has my permission, nor the right, to reinstate MY posts. Make-do with my quoted text in others' replies only. Bye

Re: Unable to get +/- Av mode bracketing working on A620
« Reply #2 on: 09 / April / 2008, 21:42:48 »
DOH! Thanks Barney! I did read the docs and somehow was left thinking that Av bracketing meant it would hold aperture constant and vary shutter...  ??? retarded = me. It works beautifully, I'm about swoon! Thanks :D