Multi cam connect using serial - General Discussion and Assistance - CHDK Forum

Multi cam connect using serial

• 3 Replies

Offline i20

Multi cam connect using serial
« on: 23 / December / 2014, 07:27:53 »
Advertisements
Hi,
I generated a list of camera based on the serial number. I can connect to it without any problem, but it ignore the non-referenced camera. What I would like to do now, it is to first connect the camera which have a serial number in the list and then to connect all the non-referenced camera. Is it possible to do that?
I have another question (not directly related, sorry), I would like to turn on or off the screen of all cameras using a button, it is feasible or it is at the hardware level?
Thanks

Offline i20

Re: Multi cam connect using serial
« Reply #1 on: 23 / December / 2014, 07:46:22 »
I found a solution, if I call the mc:connect({add=true}) after, it works fine!

« Reply #2 on: 23 / December / 2014, 07:56:26 »
I have another question (not directly related, sorry), I would like to turn on or off the screen of all cameras using a button, it is feasible or it is at the hardware level?
http://chdk.wikia.com/wiki/Script_commands#set_lcd_display.28.29
Ported :   A1200    SD940   G10    Powershot N    G16

Offline i20

« Reply #3 on: 23 / December / 2014, 08:04:17 »
Thanks.
I have another question. I can control a selection of camera separately using the function mc:sel(1,10) (to control the first 10 cameras). But then if I loose the control on the other cameras even if I call mc:sel('all').
Is it normal?
(my goal is to control a list of cameras and to change the zoom only the selected cameras, and then to take a picture with all cameras)