Sync Multiple Cameras for bullet time and 3d scan - Creative Uses of CHDK - CHDK Forum

Sync Multiple Cameras for bullet time and 3d scan

• 2 Replies
Sync Multiple Cameras for bullet time and 3d scan
« on: 15 / March / 2016, 15:49:27 »
Advertisements
I found this yesterday  :o .....So i have read all for the sync cam in the forum but i cant understand nothing ... :'( ......  can anyone guide me with simple steps what i need to do?  (i am a photographer-videographer not a electronic man not a programmer so i need explanation with simple steps like you talk to a kid..) :-[ .... I want this to much to do it .. i hope that will be my professional future... i consider to by as many canon ixus 160 or ixus 140 cameras ... thak you all .. (i am 30 years old but not a proggramer etc..).. i have my cousin that can handle with all that but he is stays far away and i want to now what to say to him (how it works) for helping me...(sry for my bad english but i can understand all) thank you again..

Offline reyalp

Re: Sync Multiple Cameras for bullet time and 3d scan
« Reply #1 on: 15 / March / 2016, 17:05:50 »
can anyone guide me with simple steps what i need to do?
This is not a simple project, and AFAIK no one who has built a rig like this has documented it to the point where you can just follow instructions without some electronics and programming skills.

http://chdk.wikia.com/wiki/Multiple_Cameras_using_CHDK has a lot of good resources, but you will have to invest a lot time and effort learn.
Don't forget what the H stands for.

Re: Sync Multiple Cameras for bullet time and 3d scan
« Reply #2 on: 15 / March / 2016, 18:21:20 »
ok ... i understand that ... but if anyone can tell me the simply steps ...not how to do but what it need to do it ... thank you..
i found who to do it with
eos canon cameras http://www.instructables.com/id/Capturing-Full-Body-Scans-in-Color/?ALLSTEPS
 or with
go pro hero 3

but i cant found with Canon PowerShots....