Bracketing in Continuous Mode - page 2 - RAW Shooting and Processing - CHDK Forum
supplierdeeply

Bracketing in Continuous Mode

• 12 Replies
Re: Bracketing in Continuous Mode
« Reply #10 on: 03 / June / 2013, 12:10:08 »
Advertisements
I have a perverse problem from the one being discussed here.  I hope this "shoehorning" is not a breach of protocol; if so, please let me know!

My problem is when bracketing in a continuous mode, ALL of the exposures are captured in raw, as well as jpg, despite my menu choice to shoot the first only in raw.  (A640; AllBest)

Am I missing something here, or am I just not understanding what "first only" means.

« Reply #11 on: 03 / June / 2013, 12:15:22 »
(A640; AllBest)
Are you really using an old "AllBest" build?  If so, the first step would probably be to update to something current :  http://mighty-hoernsche.de/
Ported :   A1200    SD940   G10    Powershot N    G16

« Reply #12 on: 03 / June / 2013, 16:29:49 »
I downloaded the AllBest build on the same day I posted my note.  I'd assumed that would be the latest...[just went back to check; that which I downloaded was "autobuild", from the site that you'd referenced.  I assumed it was AllBest, since that was what I'd had in my camera until now.  In any event, the build I have still doesn't limit raw to the first in a series.]