Go back to default script - General Help and Assistance on using CHDK stable releases - CHDK Forum

Go back to default script

• 4 Replies
Go back to default script
« on: 28 / June / 2008, 20:59:37 »
Advertisements
Really dumb question, but how do I go back to teh default script... i load my intervelometer scrit and everything is well but when I am done.. i want to go back tot eh default script.. but cannot do so, unless I say reset settings to default, which I dont want to do... any ideas?

Thanks

Taimoor

Offline fe50

• IXUS50 & 860, SX10 Star WARs-Star RAWs
    • fe50
Re: Go back to default script
« Reply #1 on: 28 / June / 2008, 21:26:21 »
Hi Taimoor,

there's no need to go back to a "default script", the last script you've loaded is shown in the console, when you're in ALT mode...

...more informations: "Unloading a Script ", After loading a script, how to unload or revert to default / no script?

« Reply #2 on: 29 / June / 2008, 03:07:28 »
Ok.. but im still confused... so lets say i loaded up the intervalometer script and did some shooting using the script.. now lets say i want to jsut shoot some pictures with long exposure settings ... how can i shoot those without the script interfering... if i leave alt mode, then does that mean i have left the script mode or chdk entirely?!?

sorry if this sounds too newbiesh... :(

Thanks for all your help

Taimoor

Offline fudgey

• a570is
« Reply #3 on: 29 / June / 2008, 03:22:52 »
CHDK never exits once you have started it. ALT mode is for changing CHDK settings, running scripts etc. When outside ALT mode, CHDK still does it's magic in allthe ways have selected.

« Reply #4 on: 29 / June / 2008, 03:38:54 »
DOH... yep.. figured that out jsut now too.. thanks for replying... :)