KAP & UAV Exposure Control Intervalometer Script - page 10 - Completed and Working Scripts - CHDK Forum

KAP & UAV Exposure Control Intervalometer Script

• 1068 Replies
Re: KAP & UAV Exposure Control Intervalometer Script
« Reply #90 on: 25 / January / 2014, 16:44:24 »
Advertisements
I'm using it with remote control function: i'm starting the camera in Playback mode (lens closed) and i'm playing with the voltage supplied on the camera mini usb connector ( 0v-5v) to start and stop the script.
Now if i'm stopping the script the lens remain opened and for me it would be perfect if when i stop the script camera to turn off the lenses and remain in playback mode, it is possible? If i want to restart the script lens to open again, and so on.
Script updated to version 1.6   When USB control is enabled and USB power is "Off" then the camera will be placed into playback mode.  When USB control is enabled and USB power is "On" then camera is placed into shooting mode.

Set the Canon lens retract parameter to 0 Seconds if you want the lens to retract as soon as USB power is removed.

Edit : fixed new version number.
« Last Edit: 26 / January / 2014, 03:11:05 by waterwingz »
Ported :   A1200    SD940   G10    Powershot N    G16

« Reply #91 on: 26 / January / 2014, 01:47:38 »
Thank you !

Can you please tell me from where i can download v1.7?

I have tried here   http://chdk.wikia.com/wiki/KAP_%26_UAV_Exposure_Control_Script    but it seems that is v1.6

« Reply #92 on: 26 / January / 2014, 03:11:50 »
Can you please tell me from where i can download v1.7? I have tried here   http://chdk.wikia.com/wiki/KAP_%26_UAV_Exposure_Control_Script    but it seems that is v1.6
There is no 1.7 - I meant to say 1.6. 

Sorry.

« Reply #93 on: 26 / January / 2014, 11:06:20 »

Set the Canon lens retract parameter to 0 Seconds if you want the lens to retract as soon as USB power is removed.

Edit : fixed new version number.

I have tried the v1.6 and , now, when i remove power from usb the camera enter in playback mode , GREAT!

Sorry for asking but can you point me to the parameter that is responsible to retract the lens ? What exactly i must modify and where on the script?

Many thanks!

« Reply #94 on: 26 / January / 2014, 11:39:00 »
Sorry for asking but can you point me to the parameter that is responsible to retract the lens ? What exactly i must modify and where on the script?
I'm not sure what it is that you think you want to modify?  Lens retract delay is done by setting that value in the Canon menus.

« Reply #95 on: 26 / January / 2014, 11:55:54 »
I'm not sure what it is that you think you want to modify?  Lens retract delay is done by setting that value in the Canon menus.

Now i have understood, the parameter that you talked about if from the Canon menu.

I have made a trial and is working as expected, THANK YOU!

« Reply #96 on: 26 / January / 2014, 12:35:47 »
Now i have understood, the parameter that you talked about if from the Canon menu.
I have made a trial and is working as expected, THANK YOU!
Thank you too.  I think its a good upgrade to the script.

« Reply #97 on: 03 / February / 2014, 20:37:33 »
Thanks waterwingz for the amazing script.  8)

« Reply #98 on: 03 / February / 2014, 20:49:42 »
Thanks waterwingz for the amazing script.  8)
You're welcome.  But to be clear,  equal credit goes to peabody  (a.k.a. wayback).  It was very much a joint effort.

« Reply #99 on: 18 / February / 2014, 20:52:22 »
First off waterwingz you are a GOD among kapers i love your script it has been well needed for a long time.
and of course once you get something you like you always want more ........can your script be altered
to include  video recording  so that stills and video can be taken on the same flight ?