Motion detection with high shutter speed not working - page 2 - General Discussion and Assistance - CHDK Forum
supplierdeeply

Motion detection with high shutter speed not working

• 12 Replies
Re: Motion detection with high shutter speed not working
« Reply #10 on: 20 / January / 2008, 17:07:04 »
Advertisements
I also like the idea of setting the shutter and aperture values in the menu, with an option to use the values in scripts.  Of course I'm not the one that will have to do the work to revamp Allbest's build, so I'm totally happy to modify the script if I can figure out the correct commands to do what I need to do.

The problem I'm having now is that the "disable LCD off" option doesn't work when the script is running, so if a hummingbird doesn't trip the shutter within 3 minutes, I have to turn it back on manually.

I haven't had time to search for a script command to perform the "disable LCD off" function.  I will have time in the next day or 2, but if anyone knows if there's a command that will do it, you'll be saving me some time.

When I have the script working correctly, I'd be happy to share it with the community.

« Last Edit: 20 / January / 2008, 17:11:07 by Michael L »

« Reply #11 on: 21 / January / 2008, 00:07:35 »
Deleted
« Last Edit: 22 / April / 2008, 09:36:10 by Barney Fife »
[acseven/admin commented out: please refrain from more direct offensive language to any user. FW complaints to me] I felt it imperative to withdraw my TOTAL participation. Nobody has my permission, nor the right, to reinstate MY posts. Make-do with my quoted text in others' replies only. Bye

« Reply #12 on: 21 / January / 2008, 00:38:09 »
I see that I'm able to choose to disable LCD off in scripts in Allbests build, so I no longer have a need for help with a script command to achieve this.