Motion Detector G9 - General Help and Assistance on using CHDK stable releases - CHDK Forum
supplierdeeply

Motion Detector G9

• 1 Replies
Motion Detector G9
« on: 17 / December / 2009, 19:10:15 »
Advertisements
Hello all, and apologies in advance if I appear ignorant (which I admit to on this occasion).
I'm very new to CHDK as having only tried it for the first time last night. I'm actually pretty pleased with myself for getting this far in 24 hours so please cut me some slack !!
I've got it all up and working ( I believe) and have just about figured-out a plan of action for attempting some time-lapse at the weekend. All good so-far.
One thing that kind of piqued my interest was the "motion capture" feature so I've downloaded the script (MoDe) and invoked it from the menu. It DOES kind of work but I'm sure that I must be doing something wrong in that once set in motion it just wont stop !! ( What I mean is that it's just taking shot after shot even when no motion is present). Could you give me a quick run-down on the best parameters as a starting point or offer any suggestions?
Many thanks for all the work so-far.

Offline fe50

• IXUS50 & 860, SX10 Star WARs-Star RAWs
    • fe50
Re: Motion Detector G9
« Reply #1 on: 17 / December / 2009, 19:33:14 »
Hello & welcome, stuart_cj !
One thing that kind of piqued my interest was the "motion capture" feature so I've downloaded the script (MoDe) and invoked it from the menu. It DOES kind of work but I'm sure that I must be doing something wrong in that once set in motion it just wont stop !! ( What I mean is that it's just taking shot after shot even when no motion is present). Could you give me a quick run-down on the best parameters as a starting point or offer any suggestions?

I suggest to try this MD script: Fudgey's Fast MD - there's also a good documentation included in the zip package..