CHDK PTP interface - page 13 - General Discussion and Assistance - CHDK Forum
supplierdeeply

CHDK PTP interface

• 1241 Replies
Re: CHDK PTP interface
« Reply #120 on: 12 / December / 2009, 12:40:56 »
Advertisements
Whoever,

I will happily do that and post in 'Creative uses'. I have actually posted there a few times in the past (after I first got continuos shooting script working) but this, as you say, is another step forward. Clouds, the bane of the astrophotographer's life*, are currently 'sitting' on top of Leeds, but when they shift and the moon is back up (my primary target), I'll post some results.

BTW I've noticed that when I reopen CHDKcam, the scripts I have assigned F keys no longer work. That is, only the first 'line' of the script is saved, the rest is deleted. Do you know how to stop this? (Save me re-typing each time).

Nick

*Of course, enjoying landscape phototgraphy as well, I do like clouds!
a710is

Offline whoever

• IXUS950
« Reply #121 on: 12 / December / 2009, 13:46:49 »
BTW I've noticed that when I reopen CHDKcam, the scripts I have assigned F keys no longer work. That is, only the first 'line' of the script is saved, the rest is deleted. Do you know how to stop this? (Save me re-typing each time).
That's a question to ewavr ;)

Offline ewavr

• A710IS
« Reply #122 on: 12 / December / 2009, 19:41:43 »

BTW I've noticed that when I reopen CHDKcam, the scripts I have assigned F keys no longer work. That is, only the first 'line' of the script is saved, the rest is deleted.

Oops! You can enter several lines of text in macro editor? How?
This editor is designed for single-line short scripts. You can separate several lua operators in one line by semicolon ( ; ).

« Reply #123 on: 13 / December / 2009, 12:11:02 »
ewavr,

Thanks. Your right, I can't enter multiple lines. What happened was when I copied all lines from the script builder window (bottom left) they appeared as a long string, seperated by || (thingies, only bolded). However, when I went back in, anything after the first || dissapered. However, I have now used semicolon as you suggested and all is working.

Once again, thanks for all this development. Much appreciated etc.  :D

Nick
a710is

Offline JMD

« Reply #124 on: 14 / December / 2009, 13:33:59 »
Wow! This is great stuff.  I would love to try this with my SX1, version 2.01a.  Does anyone have a build for the SX1.

Thanks!

« Reply #125 on: 15 / December / 2009, 16:27:32 »
I have included PTP code for SX200 camera and try to start it. Nothing happens.
 When I connect the USB cable and CHDK is loaded the screen stay blank and the PTP USB device in windows is not enumerated. When I do not load CDK (unlocking the SD card) the PTP device is enuareted and I can use PTPCAM.

Can anybidy have a clue on what may be happening ?

Thanks

Offline ewavr

• A710IS
« Reply #126 on: 15 / December / 2009, 18:01:43 »
@Marcio Lima:

Under Windows?
Screen should not become a black when USB cable is connected (this means that standard PTP driver already connected to camera and libusb driver cannot connect to it). Try to disable all event handlers in camera properties in windows explorer and also "Canon camera access library" service.
« Last Edit: 16 / December / 2009, 06:08:00 by ewavr »

« Reply #127 on: 21 / December / 2009, 12:43:40 »

« Reply #128 on: 21 / December / 2009, 13:19:35 »
For firmware 100c I think it is 0xFFA125D4.

Which firmware do you have ?

David

« Reply #129 on: 21 / December / 2009, 13:49:41 »
David

It worked! Thanks!

Marcio