MD Scripts - General Help and Assistance on using CHDK stable releases - CHDK Forum
supplierdeeply

MD Scripts

• 4 Replies
MD Scripts
« on: 22 / April / 2009, 23:29:17 »
Advertisements
Being new to this, I may not be asking my question the right way. How do I change the parameters of a MD script? I would like to adjust the reaction time and also get the script to auto-focus before taking the shot. Do I need to copy the script into Notepad and make the changes and then load it onto the SD card? Or is there a way to make these changes in camera? Any help is appreciated.

Offline reyalp

Re: MD Scripts
« Reply #1 on: 22 / April / 2009, 23:45:52 »
It depends on the script. Most have some options you can change in the script menu.

I would suggest spending some time exploring the menus and reading the wiki.

Repeatedly posting the same basic question in multiple threads is not going to make people want to help you.
Don't forget what the H stands for.

« Reply #2 on: 23 / April / 2009, 00:02:06 »
Sorry. I did not mean to overload the forum with multiple posts. Everyone with a supported Canon camera should be grateful to those of you who take the time to make this information available. I know I am. I have read most of the posts on this forum over the last week or so. Those of you who know how to write this stuff seem to try very hard to help those of us who are new. I hope I have not sounded impatient.  :-[

Offline wontolla

• S3 & G9 & A720
« Reply #3 on: 23 / April / 2009, 05:27:50 »
You can change all the parameters IN CAMERA, just go to the "Scripting parameters menu". The same page where you selected your script. Scroll down to see all of them.

« Reply #4 on: 23 / April / 2009, 15:21:20 »
Thank you for your help. I found where to change the settings. Now it will be a matter of finding and setting the parameters for my purpose.