picture/image review - General Discussion and Assistance - CHDK Forum supplierdeeply

picture/image review

• 1 Replies
picture/image review
« on: 24 / September / 2015, 15:22:19 »
Advertisements
Hi,

I have a Canon a2200 with chdk.  I have picture preview set for 2 seconds on the regular canon menu.  I would like to set this to something less than 2 seconds.  Is there anywhere in the canon chdk menus to change this?  Does anyone know how to set it as less than 2 seconds? By the way I don't want to turn it off.

Offline reyalp

Re: picture/image review
« Reply #1 on: 24 / September / 2015, 17:13:19 »
I have a Canon a2200 with chdk.  I have picture preview set for 2 seconds on the regular canon menu.  I would like to set this to something less than 2 seconds.  Is there anywhere in the canon chdk menus to change this?  Does anyone know how to set it as less than 2 seconds? By the way I don't want to turn it off.
CHDK does not have control of the review time.

The Canon setting is in the Canon menu, and whatever values you see there are all you get.

If the camera isn't in continuous mode, you can hold the shutter button down to keep the review on the screen for as long as you want. You can also use the "hold" setting in the menu to make it stay until you half-press the shutter again.
Don't forget what the H stands for.