NO ACTIVITY = TAKE SNAP!...anyone? - page 2 - Script Writing - CHDK Forum

NO ACTIVITY = TAKE SNAP!...anyone?

• 14 Replies
Re: NO ACTIVITY = TAKE SNAP!...anyone?
« Reply #10 on: 17 / April / 2008, 22:47:42 »
Advertisements
hi fudgey. the other day i was testing ur script and yes i was facing this one problem in dark. it was not taking snaps even when there was no motion. but as u said i would try increasing the threshold value of MD but it would be nice if the noise reduction thing could be added to it.

also apart from luminance mode what other modes r there and how do they function? can u tell them in brief?
Thanks

« Reply #11 on: 21 / September / 2014, 19:59:22 »
hello'. i'm totally new with scipts.
1. i've coppied the script on the first page in a .txt,
2. copied on the sd card \chdk\scripts,
3. transformed it into a .lua,
4. put it in a PS a1400,
5. loaded it from menu,
6. but when i push the shoot button to start it, it say started :1: '=' expected near 'Anti' Terminated.
i want to use this script for a book scanner with 2 a1400.
thank you.
« Last Edit: 21 / September / 2014, 20:09:10 by reyalp »

Offline reyalp

« Reply #12 on: 21 / September / 2014, 20:08:48 »
The original script was in ubasic, not lua, so you need to give it a .bas extension.
Don't forget what the H stands for.

« Reply #13 on: 22 / September / 2014, 11:46:47 »
yeap it works perfectly now. i see that it shoot one single time.
a. could it be done focusing and shooting (i think it's called full_shoot) untill i'll stop it (like motiondetect script). (fousing and shooting the pages of the book and then repeat the proces for the other pages)
b. could it be done setting/adjusting the time between the moment motion stop and the moment the camera consider it no motion. (let's say if the camera detects no motion for half a second don't shoot, but if detect no motion above 0.5 second shoot).

i've searched de forum to see it's any script that i could use or adapt and i didn't get anywere.
another method that i'll think will do the trick is a shortcut/button to start multicam.lua script in chdkptp or to fullshoot button after i manually activate multicam.lua.
thank you.

Offline Caefix

• Sorry, busy deleting test shots...
« Reply #14 on: 18 / January / 2023, 13:06:55 »
Two similar scripts with minimalistic parameters.  :D
All lifetime is a loan from eternity.