Allbest build #63??

• 17 Replies

Offline PhyrePhoX

• make RAW not WAR
    • PhyreWorX
Re: Allbest build #63??
« Reply #10 on: 14 / April / 2008, 07:50:19 »
Advertisements
what whim said. english file is nearly 100% identical to the language strings directly hardcoded into chdk. it can be used as a reference file for translating, and, like whim said, if you want to customize it for your own chdk.

« Reply #11 on: 14 / April / 2008, 08:05:11 »
Deleted
« Last Edit: 22 / April / 2008, 17:42:09 by Barney Fife »
[acseven/admin commented out: please refrain from more direct offensive language to any user. FW complaints to me] I felt it imperative to withdraw my TOTAL participation. Nobody has my permission, nor the right, to reinstate MY posts. Make-do with my quoted text in others' replies only. Bye

Offline PhyrePhoX

• make RAW not WAR
    • PhyreWorX
« Reply #12 on: 14 / April / 2008, 08:22:54 »
no, if an item cant be found in a lng file, the hardcoded string will be used. thats why it is not a big deal if your lng. file is not up to date, as you still have the english strings on screen. however, you could add strings like "---" to the lng files, to lockout "beginners".

« Reply #13 on: 14 / April / 2008, 08:28:39 »
Deleted
« Last Edit: 22 / April / 2008, 17:42:29 by Barney Fife »
[acseven/admin commented out: please refrain from more direct offensive language to any user. FW complaints to me] I felt it imperative to withdraw my TOTAL participation. Nobody has my permission, nor the right, to reinstate MY posts. Make-do with my quoted text in others' replies only. Bye

Offline PhyrePhoX

• make RAW not WAR
    • PhyreWorX
« Reply #14 on: 14 / April / 2008, 08:39:30 »
read this thread with pictures enabled. this should come in handy for newbies :) i guess color integration is just the next step.
this thread is german though :D like the menu mod, maybe it will end up in official trunk if properly tested and the user msl decides to publish it here (well, now i put some pressure on him :D).

hm, strange, when i put the url in here, the forum tells me "the message body was left empty".

edit: converted to tinyurl: tinyurl.com/52sw9k (just add http:// in front)
« Last Edit: 14 / April / 2008, 08:42:02 by PhyrePhoX »

« Reply #15 on: 14 / April / 2008, 08:55:23 »
Deleted
« Last Edit: 22 / April / 2008, 17:41:18 by Barney Fife »

« Reply #16 on: 14 / April / 2008, 11:13:56 »
Deleted
« Last Edit: 22 / April / 2008, 17:41:38 by Barney Fife »

Offline PhyrePhoX

• make RAW not WAR
    • PhyreWorX
« Reply #17 on: 14 / April / 2008, 11:48:04 »
i really would like to help you there, i dont know how he did it yet, as there is no sourcefile uploaded anywhere.

edit: talked to msl about this, apparently they didnt change any line of code from chdk - they changed some letters in a fontfile and the corresponding lng file. i'm sure they soon will present something here :)
« Last Edit: 15 / April / 2008, 17:01:55 by PhyrePhoX »