KAP & UAV Exposure Control Intervalometer Script - page 107 - Completed and Working Scripts - CHDK Forum supplierdeeply

KAP & UAV Exposure Control Intervalometer Script

• 1062 Replies
Re: KAP & UAV Exposure Control Intervalometer Script
« Reply #1060 on: 08 / July / 2019, 08:47:37 »
Advertisements
Ixus185 discussion moved to https://chdk.setepontos.com/index.php?topic=13837.0
This question was evidentally sweep up with the move, resulting in my missing it and not providing any response ...

@waterwingz could you please also help me my display keeps switching on and off on the SX240HS that i finally got the CHDK working with your script i set display to off but it keeps switching on....
@willievermeulen  :   What setting are you using for Display off mode (day) and Display off mode (night) ?  (The choices are None LCD BKLite DispKey PlayKey ShrtCut).

What setting are you using for Display Off?

Also, does your display switch on each time it shoots?  And then does it turn off again immediately after?

Please post the KAP.log file from the root folder of your SD card here as an attachment?

EDIT : modified my question - was looking at parameters from a different script - oopps.

« Last Edit: 08 / July / 2019, 11:16:20 by waterwingz »
Ported :   A1200    SD940   G10    Powershot N    G16

« Reply #1061 on: 08 / July / 2019, 09:53:17 »
Ixus185 discussion moved to https://chdk.setepontos.com/index.php?topic=13837.0
This question was evidentally sweep up with the move, resulting in my missing it and not providing any response ...

@waterwingz could you please also help me my display keeps switching on and off on the SX240HS that i finally got the CHDK working with your script i set display to off but it keeps switching on....
@willievermeulen  :   What setting are you using for Display off mode (day) and Display off mode (night) ?  (The choices are None LCD BKLite DispKey PlayKey ShrtCut).

Also, does your display switch on each time it shoots?  And then does it turn off again immediately after?

Please post the KAP.log file from the root folder of your SD card here as an attachment?

Hey dont stress about it im sure you are busy busy... im just happy somone wants to help me!
please see the attached file...
It switches the screen off takes a picture and then previews the picture(so switching on the display) i tried to disable review but it didnt make any difference...
Also how do a get the pictures to save on the second partition???

Also i just put disable display on yes on the script settings, i dont understand the other day and night things?(or i havent seen them)

« Reply #1062 on: 08 / July / 2019, 11:34:04 »
Also i just put disable display on yes on the script settings, i dont understand the other day and night things?(or i havent seen them)
My mistake - I was looking at a different script. You've answered my actual question here. Thanks.

It switches the screen off takes a picture and then previews the picture(so switching on the display) i tried to disable review but it didnt make any difference...
When you say "disable review", did you mean setting the Shot Review setting in the Canon Menu  (i.e. not a CHDK menu) to Off?  That's the Canon setting that determines how long a copy of your most recent image taken is displayed after the shot completes.  It needs to be set to Off for the script to be able to disable the LCD.

You can test that in normal shooting mode (no CHDK loaded). When you take a photo, the LCD should not show you the most recent image. It should just stay in picture taking mode.

If that works as expected, we can try a little test script to see if it's related to the CHDK port for your SX240hs.

Also how do a get the pictures to save on the second partition???
The SX240hs was released in 2012 and thus does not need to use - or support the use of - dual partitions on your SD card.

Ported :   A1200    SD940   G10    Powershot N    G16