Firmware dumper CHDK module - page 4 - Firmware Dumping - CHDK Forum

Firmware dumper CHDK module

• 60 Replies

Offline koshy

Re: Firmware dumper CHDK module
« Reply #30 on: 14 / July / 2014, 20:36:13 »
Advertisements
Maybe this is the final one for today here comes IXUS 90 100D (part 1)
Had to split it into two posts due to board size limit)
Koshy had a little ELPH which wasn't white as snow but everywhere that Koshy went the ELPH was sure to go. (actually an SD, but that detail ruins the rhyme...)

Offline koshy

« Reply #31 on: 14 / July / 2014, 20:36:51 »
Maybe this is the final one for today here comes IXUS 90 100D (part 2)
Koshy had a little ELPH which wasn't white as snow but everywhere that Koshy went the ELPH was sure to go. (actually an SD, but that detail ruins the rhyme...)

Offline reyalp

« Reply #32 on: 14 / July / 2014, 21:55:30 »
The dumps are appreciated but it would probably be more convenient for everyone if you uploaded them on a file hosting site like box.com, google drive etc.

No need to re-upload the ones you've already done.
Don't forget what the H stands for.

Offline koshy

« Reply #33 on: 15 / July / 2014, 19:19:50 »
It would probably be more convenient for everyone if you uploaded them on a file hosting site like box.com, google drive etc.

Sometimes you just have to live with the peculiarities of the folks you meet on-line ;).
I for one won't use one click hosters for this kind of thing out of principle. nafraf asked me via PM to please look at this request thread, so I did and I'll help where I can. I also preferred not to host any of that on my own sites or put it onto a personal account like google drive or drop box. All of that left the plain forum attachments as a viable option.

Offline koshy

« Reply #34 on: 17 / July / 2014, 16:34:17 »
Four more FWs today:
Here comes IXUS 800 IS 100B (part 1)
I split it into two posts due to board size limit

EDIT: I had originally named this incorrectly but it was the same data
« Last Edit: 17 / July / 2014, 16:44:09 by koshy »

Offline koshy

« Reply #35 on: 17 / July / 2014, 16:34:55 »
Four more FWs today:
Here comes IXUS 800 IS 100B (part 2)

EDIT: I had originally named this incorrectly but it was the same data
« Last Edit: 17 / July / 2014, 16:44:24 by koshy »

Offline koshy

« Reply #36 on: 17 / July / 2014, 16:35:48 »
Four more FWs today:
Here comes A640 100B

Offline koshy

« Reply #37 on: 17 / July / 2014, 16:36:30 »
Four more FWs today:
Here comes A700 100B

Offline koshy

« Reply #38 on: 17 / July / 2014, 16:37:22 »
Four more FWs today:
Here comes A710 IS 100A

Offline koshy

« Reply #39 on: 17 / July / 2014, 16:46:59 »
I made a mistake and I think there was a download before I corrected it. So whoever downloaded this look out: I had written IXUS 800 IS 100D and had files named accordingly. That was wrong. It was the requested IXUS 800 IS 100B.

I got confused by Canon's great names and numbers. My ixus850 / sd800 has FW 100d... But that wasn't asked for here :o