Firmware dumper CHDK module - page 5 - Firmware Dumping - CHDK Forum  

Firmware dumper CHDK module

• 60 Replies
Re: Firmware dumper CHDK module
« Reply #40 on: 17 / July / 2014, 16:47:13 »
Advertisements
I'm going to be nosey here and let my curiosity get the better of me by asking if you will share how you happen to have access to all of these different cameras?

I won't be offended if you do not choose to answer.
« Last Edit: 17 / July / 2014, 17:00:43 by waterwingz »
Ported :   A1200    SD940   G10    Powershot N    G16

Offline koshy

« Reply #41 on: 21 / July / 2014, 16:14:11 »
asking if you will share how you happen to have access to all of these different cameras?
Straight answer that doesn't really tell anything? I bought them. That is one of everything thats currently on the Autobuild list and doesn't write RAW out of the box. 30 models ranging from 1010 to 2013 I parted from again already as I did what I intended to do with them and needed the funds back. The others I currently work with and if I find things that don't quite work out with them and CHDK I try to tell the community.
Koshy had a little ELPH which wasn't white as snow but everywhere that Koshy went the ELPH was sure to go. (actually an SD, but that detail ruins the rhyme...)

Offline koshy

« Reply #42 on: 21 / July / 2014, 16:16:31 »
This might be my final contribution to this thread's FW collection. 7 more of the requested FWs.

Here comes A610 100E
Koshy had a little ELPH which wasn't white as snow but everywhere that Koshy went the ELPH was sure to go. (actually an SD, but that detail ruins the rhyme...)

Offline koshy

« Reply #43 on: 21 / July / 2014, 16:17:22 »
This might be my final contribution to this thread's FW collection. 7 more of the requested FWs.

Here comes A620 100F

Offline koshy

« Reply #44 on: 21 / July / 2014, 16:18:14 »

Here comes IXUS 700 101B

Offline koshy

« Reply #45 on: 21 / July / 2014, 16:19:20 »

Here comes SD850 IS 100C (part 1)

Offline koshy

« Reply #46 on: 21 / July / 2014, 16:19:48 »

Here comes SD850 IS 100C (part 2)

Offline koshy

« Reply #47 on: 21 / July / 2014, 16:20:48 »

Here comes IXUS i Zoom 100G (part 1)

Offline koshy

« Reply #48 on: 21 / July / 2014, 16:21:16 »

Here comes IXUS i Zoom 100G (part 2)

Offline koshy

« Reply #49 on: 21 / July / 2014, 16:22:55 »

Here comes IXUS 750 100G (part 1)