Running a script on USB remote - General Help and Assistance on using CHDK stable releases - CHDK Forum supplierdeeply

Running a script on USB remote

• 1 Replies
Running a script on USB remote
« on: 16 / January / 2014, 13:38:10 »
Advertisements
I'm having a strange problem with CHDK. I'm trying to run a script on voltage on supplied through a USB remote. No matter what settings I configure the "remote" options in CHDK with on sending the signal or toggling the signal I only ever get the half press shortcut menu. I feel as though as I am doing something obviously wrong here. Can anyone help me out?

I'm running the latest build of CHDK on a Powershot A620.

Thanks

Re: Running a script on USB remote
« Reply #1 on: 16 / January / 2014, 15:16:54 »
I'm having a strange problem with CHDK. I'm trying to run a script on voltage on supplied through a USB remote. No matter what settings I configure the "remote" options in CHDK with on sending the signal or toggling the signal I only ever get the half press shortcut menu.
You can disable that shortcut popup window from the CHDK Menu Settings menu. It pops up on its own after a short delay - I don't think its related to what you are doing on the USB remote port.

I feel as though as I am doing something obviously wrong here. Can anyone help me out?
Configure the input and output modes as [ None ] if you are just using a script.  If you post your script,  I may be able to help further.
Ported :   A1200    SD940   G10    Powershot N    G16