Doxygen and callgraph?

• 2 Replies
Doxygen and callgraph?
« on: 20 / March / 2014, 05:42:42 »
Advertisements
Hi,

Since the sources are available under doxygen

http://doxygen.chdk-treff.de/index.html

I want to know if there is also the possibility to use the callgraph functions of doxygen.
To get a better overview how CHDK works under the hood I think doxygen and callgraph could be a great help to examine which function is called by which function etc..

Is anyone familiar with doxygen and callgraph and can give me some tips how to start with doxygen and callgraph?
If it is not available online may I can download doxygen to my PC/Mac and use callgraph from there?

Thanks for any help!

2 x IXUS 860IS 100c
2 x Powershot S110 103a

Offline msl

• A720 IS, SX220 HS 1.01a
    • CHDK-DE links
Re: Doxygen and callgraph?
« Reply #1 on: 20 / March / 2014, 08:06:06 »
Doxygen from German CHDK forum also includes dependency graph (graphviz) and a linked source code variant (global).

graph => 'Include-Abhängigkeitsdiagramm für <file> '

source code => 'gehe zu Quellcode dieser Datei'

If Doxygen is available for your OS you can use the program locally on your computer.

msl
CHDK-DE:  CHDK-DE links

Re: Doxygen and callgraph?
« Reply #2 on: 20 / March / 2014, 11:26:20 »
Hi msl,

thanks for reply,
but I need the call graph for the functions not the dependency graph for the header files.
I want to see a graph where I can see which function is called from which function.

I downloaded doxygen and also graphviz (the dot tool of graphviz is needed by doxygen to create the graphs). Then I tried it on the S110 sorce code.
Now I have what I expected (see attached image, sorry the image is in german only):

2 x IXUS 860IS 100c
2 x Powershot S110 103a