Adding feature support "File Write Task" (FWT): 52 Cams || 41 done || 11 to go - page 24 - General Discussion and Assistance - CHDK Forum supplierdeeply

Adding feature support "File Write Task" (FWT): 52 Cams || 41 done || 11 to go

• 258 Replies

Offline nafraf

Advertisements
Sorry, I forgot to ask for palette in rec and play mode. I guess that you posted palette for rec mode.
Please test this patch. Please check CHDK colors, using "CHDK Color test" from CHDK Menu in REC an PLAY mode.

Offline nafraf

tx1 patch

Offline koshy

Sorry, I forgot to ask for palette in rec and play mode. I guess that you posted palette for rec mode.
Please test this patch. Please check CHDK colors, using "CHDK Color test" from CHDK Menu in REC an PLAY mode.
Here are those tests as photos of the camera. In rec mode I had the camera in macro mode in front of a screen showing this. I took a picture and that was up in play mode. That allows us to see semi-transparent colors. On camera some colors looked odd. In Rec mode light red, blue, gray show some kind of a pattern.
Koshy had a little ELPH which wasn't white as snow but everywhere that Koshy went the ELPH was sure to go. (actually an SD, but that detail ruins the rhyme...)

Offline koshy

In addition here are CHDKPTP screen shots. The semi transparent stuff stays semi transparent but the odd patters don't show. Are those of any consequence?
Koshy had a little ELPH which wasn't white as snow but everywhere that Koshy went the ELPH was sure to go. (actually an SD, but that detail ruins the rhyme...)

Offline koshy

tx1 patch
Works just fine both in single and continuous mode and including switching to play and back.
Thank you very much. We're down to 10.

Offline nafraf

Thanks, with images you posted today we know which colors are wrong. Please post the palette in REC and PLAY mode as you posted here. With that information we can try to map to right colors.

Offline koshy

Please post the palette in REC and PLAY mode. With that information we can try to map to right colors.
Ok. Realizing that we need to visualize transparency on the palette and having found a reasonable way to do so will certainly help us along...

Offline nafraf

Thanks. Patch to ixus70 palette, v2.

Offline nafraf

Patch to s80. version 2

Offline koshy

Thanks. Patch to ixus70 palette, v2.
In play mode the light gray used for CHDK Menu items is still transparent as shown in my screen caps. In Rec mode only in CHDKPTP light gray and white both look white. I think just as shown in the Rec mode screen shots it's not the actual "Light Gray" as shown on the CHDK color test that gets used. The CHDK color test shows working white and light gray both on the camera and in CHDKPTP.
« Last Edit: 20 / July / 2015, 08:55:05 by koshy »