Adding custom colors, getting APB values, checking palettes for numerous cameras - page 3 - General Discussion and Assistance - CHDK Forum  

Adding custom colors, getting APB values, checking palettes for numerous cameras

• 32 Replies

Offline koshy

Advertisements
patches to add transparent dark grey to ixus100_sd780
Very good. I can confirm that it's working in both Rec and Play mode.
CHDKPTP palettes were also re-checked.

Out of curiosity how does one invoke ALT mode from CHDKPTP when the camera uses the play button for that? Would it be possible to make it so that the CHDKPTP print button even works for cameras that have no on camera print button?
Koshy had a little ELPH which wasn't white as snow but everywhere that Koshy went the ELPH was sure to go. (actually an SD, but that detail ruins the rhyme...)

Offline koshy

patches to add transparent dark grey to ixus110_sd960
Very good. I can confirm that it's working in both Rec and Play mode.
Koshy had a little ELPH which wasn't white as snow but everywhere that Koshy went the ELPH was sure to go. (actually an SD, but that detail ruins the rhyme...)

Offline nafraf

From chdkptp, it is possible to execute lua commands: =enter_alt()  and =exit_alt().
If you press ALT button for more than 1 seconds, button will execute it original function.

patches for ixus125_elph110hs and sx30

Offline koshy

From chdkptp, it is possible to execute lua commands: =enter_alt()  and =exit_alt().
Ah, good to know that one. Thanks.
If you press ALT button for more than 1 seconds, button will execute it original function.
That I knew but it only applies to the camera here. I was just asking myself this as the point to CHDKPTP is not having to touch the camera.

Offline koshy

patch for ixus125_elph110hs
Very good. I can confirm that it's working in both Rec and Play mode, too.

Offline koshy

patch for sx30
Very good. I can confirm that it's working in both Rec and Play mode, too.

Offline nafraf

a2100 patch. Please test liveview and custom colors.

Offline koshy

a2100 patch. Please test liveview and custom colors.
Liveview is working. CHDKPTP UI Overlay is not working.
On camera the CHDK displayed items flicker. On/ Off multiple times a second. Reset All Colors did not produce the Gray/Blue/Yellow look, draw palette only shows the palette for a fraction of a second. I think the custom palette is not working yet but it was hard to see anything beyond a glimpse.

Offline nafraf

Thanks. Please test this patch for a2100, vid_bitmap_refresh() modified.

Offline koshy

Thanks. Please test this patch for a2100, vid_bitmap_refresh() modified.
I don't see a change. After reset of all colors the menu colors are off. Attached is a movie of the flickering menu.

EDIT: Mistyped on attachment's filename. This is about A2100 NOT A1100
« Last Edit: 01 / November / 2014, 19:26:30 by koshy »