multy camera hang - Creative Uses of CHDK - CHDK Forum  

multy camera hang

• 3 Replies
multy camera hang
« on: 14 / April / 2015, 05:18:05 »
Advertisements
Hi guys

I have a problem regarding camera..

becuase after or before we shoot my model using CHDK app. and camera (CHDK Sttings) my problem is my camera are hang that why can captured or can shoot multy camera..

i try all we can but i'm so tired please Help me guys..  :'(

My Question .?

What is the most piont of camera hang..?
  l--> What can i do this problem..?

OR me be idea to how to solve this problem..

Sorry for my poor english..
« Last Edit: 14 / April / 2015, 05:31:54 by charles14 »

Re: multy camera hang
« Reply #1 on: 14 / April / 2015, 09:20:23 »
We will need a lot more information if we are going to help you. 

Here are some initial questions :
  • Which Canon camera model are you using?
  • What version of CHDK are you using?  Tell us the complete file name that you downloaded and installed.
  • What CHDK settings are you using?  Tell us everything you changed from the default settings.
  • Are you trying to use a USB remote switch? http://chdk.wikia.com/wiki/USB_Remote
  • When the camera hangs, how do you reset it?  Power switch?  Remove Battery?

The answers to these questions will help us to better understand your problem and will probably create more questions.
Ported :   A1200    SD940   G10    Powershot N    G16

« Reply #2 on: 23 / April / 2015, 23:16:32 »

Here are some initial questions :
  • Which Canon camera model are you using?
  • What version of CHDK are you using?  Tell us the complete file name that you downloaded and installed.
  • What CHDK settings are you using?  Tell us everything you changed from the default settings.
  • Are you trying to use a USB remote switch? http://chdk.wikia.com/wiki/USB_Remote
  • When the camera hangs, how do you reset it?  Power switch?  Remove Battery?

1. my camera using for 3d scanning PS A2200,PS A2300,PS A2500, PS A3200,PS A3300,PS A3400,PS A4000 and alway camera hang (IXUS  100,IXUS 105,IXY 200f). same all settings.
2. http://mighty-hoernsche.de/ ..
3.enhanced photo operations.{override ISO (1000), ND filler state (off)override JPEG Q. (normal)} Raw {DNG format,DNG File extension (off)}
    CHDK setting {OSD setting (DOF all on)
4. no. im use only USB were.
5. power switch. then we try agian same also. my camera IXUS and IxY are hang again..

what can i do or what we are doing for fix it. this problem..

Sorry for my Poor english

Cheers.!

« Reply #3 on: 23 / April / 2015, 23:36:23 »
1. my camera using for 3d scanning PS A2200,PS A2300,PS A2500, PS A3200,PS A3300,PS A3400,PS A4000 and alway camera hang (IXUS  100,IXUS 105,IXY 200f). same all settings.
I understand.  There must be something wrong.  Many other people use CHDK with multiple cameras with success.

This could be an issue with the CHDK software.  Or a problem with the electronics and camera connections you are using.

2. http://mighty-hoernsche.de/ ..
This is a URL to a web site.   We need to know the actual file names that you loaded.  Did you load the most recent files from that site?

3.enhanced photo operations.{override ISO (1000), ND filler state (off)override JPEG Q. (normal)} Raw {DNG format,DNG File extension (off)}
    CHDK setting {OSD setting (DOF all on)
Thank you.  Nothing unusual.  Does it hang if you do not enable RAW/DNG ?

4. no. im use only USB were.
Sorry - this answer did not survive the translation program you are using.  I will try a different question.   

How do you ask the cameras to take a picture?

5. power switch. then we try agian same also. my camera IXUS and IxY are hang again..
Thank you

Sorry for my Poor english
Your poor English is better than my ability to communicate in most other languages.  It will just make things a bit harder.  We will try.
« Last Edit: 23 / April / 2015, 23:40:51 by waterwingz »
Ported :   A1200    SD940   G10    Powershot N    G16