You could try putting in a short delay in set_tv96 right before it sets the tv propcases to see if that makes a difference.
Quote from: lapser on 05 / July / 2017, 15:00:26You could try putting in a short delay in set_tv96 right before it sets the tv propcases to see if that makes a difference.I don't think it's good idea to make platform specific changes in CHDK core.Maybe it's better to put a delay in the script?
QuoteThe developers of these ports have not added them or requested they be added.Feel free to add them.
The developers of these ports have not added them or requested they be added.
Of course I'm free to add it, the question is whether it's ready
Are you comfortable if people use it without visiting the development thread?
Does it need the UHS fix from https://chdk.setepontos.com/index.php?topic=13089.msg132583#msg132583 ?
In general, I'd appreciated it if you could do a bit of cleanup before adding it to the autobuild.
QuoteAre you comfortable if people use it without visiting the development thread?Why should I worry?
For 101a this line should be added.
QuoteIn general, I'd appreciated it if you could do a bit of cleanup before adding it to the autobuild.I think it's necessary for developers, not for consumers.
Are you sure all other D6 ports fully comply to your requirements?
IMO, people who download from the downloads page or through a tool like stick should get something that mostly works, or at least has any major broken / missing parts documented.
Users might also be tempted to use DNG in when Canon settings do not allow Canon raw, and using DNG with and incorrect address can result in massive memory corruption. The platform_camera.h CAM_DISABLE_RAW_IN_ defines should reflect the actual modes on the camera, adding to the core if needed.
* CAM_DNG_LENS_INFO is defined in platform_camera.h, but obviously correct values depend on the lens. The implications of this should be looked into.* CAM_SD_OVER_IN_AF and MF are defined. Do subject distance overrides actually work on this camera?* CAMERA_MIN_DIST / CAMERA_MAX_DIS are defined. Are they really correct? Are they lens dependent ?
* If the Canon firmware does DFS, dark frame control can probably be done like g7x, (https://chdk.setepontos.com/index.php?topic=12714.msg133735#msg133735)
This is the viewport buffer in playback mode, so would only affect PTP live view or zebra/histogram/edge in playback.
* shooting.c Av table is obviously not valid for all lenses. Implications should investigated (probably minor, but would allow the non _direct version to try to set out-of-range values.)
* Do Av overrides work at all?
* Zoom related limited should be noted in notes.txt (I assume CHDK can't control zoom, there are no real zoom_in/zoom_out keys to click but other keys are mapped to them for script)
There are many modes where DNG shooting doesn't work / buffers have defferent addresses. IMHO it's better to use the "white list" (PTAM modes).
Focus control has not yet been implemented. Only the focal length displaying works.
QuoteThis is the viewport buffer in playback mode, so would only affect PTP live view or zebra/histogram/edge in playback.IIRC there were problems in playback mode. Have you found a solution?
Started by pix2pixels
Started by photogenic
Started by fsnfs
DSLR Hack development
Started by axman
« 1 2 3 »
Started by srsa_4c