the system works perfect now. I get reeallly stable pics, only one per frame.
But now I can only shoot 350 pics, or 85MB, before the camera reports that the memory card is full. I just found a 2GB card, and the camera reports before starting the run that there is space for 4,110 images. When I take the card out and put it in the card reader, it shows as full, but there's no more files than 350. I need to test without the script still, to see whether it affects the situation, but I am more than slightly baffled by this.
EDIT: It seems to use 6MB per image - see https://youtu.be/8G-E6Z87JR0
I'll be sure to check that. The images I got from the camera were JPG files at 220KB each, however, and then some mystery dark matter filled up all the rest.
And yes, it was indeed RAW. Man you're good over here!
Started by yair
Started by dvip
General Discussion and Assistance
Started by JPJ80
DSLR Hack development
Started by Lockey813
General Help and Assistance on using CHDK stable releases
Started by peter.fotografia
Non-CANON cameras development