rawopint.lua: Fast, accurate intervalometer with raw exposure metering

• 73 Replies
Advertisements
Version 0.25 uploaded to the first post.

Is there any limitation about number of parameters?  ;)

Would be interesting to have an option in parameters, start_hour=-1 than start_min and start_sec are not seen.
For beginners it might be helpful to have a rawopint version with a simple UI...

Offline reyalp

Is there any limitation about number of parameters?  ;)
CHDK only looks at the first 4 KB of the script. So rawopint is getting fairly close at ~3.3 KB

Would be interesting to have an option in parameters, start_hour=-1 than start_min and start_sec are not seen.
So, a scripting language for the script menu?  :D

One thing I would like to do is to add more types to the CHDK menu system. So you could have a shutter speed input with the same UI as the CHDK override, zoom that knows the cameras actual zoom range, time in one field of hh:mm:ss etc.

That would make it easier to understand and more compact.
For beginners it might be helpful to have a rawopint version with a simple UI...
Yes, but I'm not sure which ones to remove, and I don't want to maintain even more versions...

The other thing I've thought about is making a tool to generate the configuration offline.
Don't forget what the H stands for.

So, a scripting language for the script menu?  :D

Just a sub menu…

Yes, but I'm not sure which ones to remove,

I have some rawopint versions with different UI. I never removed the option; I put them as constants in beginning of script. For me that's okay.

I couple of parameters I calculate like Max Tv
Interval >= 4s; Max Tv = Interval - 2s
Interval < 4s  Max Tv = Interval /10

The most important parameter which I normally use is shots, interval, max ev change, ISO min/max, over threshold / weight, display mode and waring LED.
For threshold, limit and weight I use in 99% defaults.

I don't want to maintain even more versions...

I can understand that well…

Offline reyalp

Duplicate HDMI related post removed. See https://chdk.setepontos.com/index.php?topic=13481.0
Don't forget what the H stands for.