eos M10 port

• 208 Replies
Re: eos M10 port
« Reply #110 on: 03 / May / 2017, 11:39:53 »
Advertisements
I remember now at a moment after plugging camera into usb to upload photos then off, unplugged, then later i wanted to restart it but it was impossible, when I have reconnected camera in usb  it went back to work.

I thought I did not know how to use it properly but I think that my camera had an intermittent blackout,I did well to change it.

Offline srsa_4c

« Reply #111 on: 14 / May / 2017, 12:00:37 »
confirmed: 1.1.0f works
Thanks for the feedback.

New builds uploaded for firmware 110d and 110f. UHS cards should finally work as fast as they do without CHDK. Please report any new card related issues here.

« Reply #112 on: 17 / May / 2017, 15:05:20 »
while i would love to be able to do this im struggling with most parts of this. is there a simple explanation on how to do it of should i wait for a stable release to come out.

« Reply #113 on: 17 / May / 2017, 21:41:54 »
while i would love to be able to do this im struggling with most parts of this. is there a simple explanation on how to do it of should i wait for a stable release to come out.
Please provide a lot more detail about what you are struggling with?   

If its configuring your SD card and getting CHDK to run on your camera, a stable release is not the issue. 

If you can get CHDK running and have a specific issue, then posting a bug report here and waiting for a fix might be the best thing to do.
Ported :   A1200    SD940   G10    Powershot N    G16

« Reply #114 on: 18 / May / 2017, 15:34:31 »
i dont think im setting up the sd card correct can i have a print screen of what it should look like.

« Reply #115 on: 18 / May / 2017, 23:16:57 »
i dont think im setting up the sd card correct can i have a print screen of what it should look like.

Yes, a detailed explanation of exactly how to install CHDK onto the camera would be nice. I'm new to both Canon and CHDK and have been pretty confused by the installation process. It would be greatly appreciated.

« Reply #116 on: 19 / May / 2017, 00:17:34 »
Yes, a detailed explanation of exactly how to install CHDK onto the camera would be nice. I'm new to both Canon and CHDK and have been pretty confused by the installation process. It would be greatly appreciated.
A print screen is not going to help here - there are several things required when installing CHDK that you would not discover with a print screen.

Complete details of CHDK installation can be found here : Prepare your SD Card

The message box at the top of the page points to the STICK Utility - currently the easiest way to install CHDK. 

You might also want to look at STICK for unsupported builds

« Reply #117 on: 19 / May / 2017, 00:26:53 »
thank you could you also tell point me to the correct download i need for the latest port. i know i sound needy lol but i have struggled for 4 days now haha.

« Reply #118 on: 19 / May / 2017, 08:51:24 »
so i have used stick to place everythng on the camera but then i start the camera via the play button i have no option to update firmware. it just states a memory card containing a new firmware is required when i go through the normal maunal exposure route.

eos M10 port
« Reply #119 on: 19 / May / 2017, 08:54:49 »
Did you try locking the SD card for auto booting? I have not studied this thread but most early CHDK ports do not support "firmware update method" booting.