Can't get it to boot from the card (16gb, FAT32) and I'm guessing it's because I don't have a FI2 file. Don't see one in the zip, so I'm assuming there's somewhere else to get it?
Does any body have lens correction parameters for the CHDK's DNG?
Has somebody managed to reverse the built-in parameters from the original Canon firmware (maybe even for a different model?
Thanks a lot for porting to the SX710HS!Does any body have lens correction parameters for the CHDK's DNG? Has somebody managed to reverse the built-in parameters from the original Canon firmware (maybe even for a different model?
1. Dark frame subtraction was not working in neither modes.
2. Video time or bitrate display was not working. Frozen at 00000
2.1 There are no video or jpeg options related to quality.
3. Show raw saving time did not display the time.
4. Overall the OSD was blinking from time to time when the camera was moving
I take my words back. When I activated and tried 60 second exposure the dark frame (always on) kicked in. It works great.
p.s. The camera record raw DNG file but most bad_pixel tools want a CR2 file.
The internal algorithm of CHDK does not find any bad-hot pixels, but I see many of them.
Any ideas how to create the bad pixel list?
1. I thought the script would make the dark-master frame iteself and USE IT internally without having to take double exposures each time. But from other read and the manual of the script you suggest that I should use the RAWTherapee dark-frame option in post-process.
2. Would it be possible to have CHKD or the script itself, to have the option to subtract the MASTER DARK FRAME on the camera.
3. I cannot find the "RAW COMBINE" function mentioned in the scrip manual. Is it supposed to be somewhere in the menu of CHKD?
4. I actually really want to use the Fiji or AstroImageJ programs but I cannot get them to work properly with the DNG files.
5. RawTherapee is extremely slow on my very decent laptop and it crashes also.
It represents the raw files very weirdly with messed up colors and values.
Started by burningwipf
« 1 2 »
Started by renkeul
Started by webmanoffesto
General Help and Assistance on using CHDK stable releases
Started by tim dif
« 1 2 »
Started by hardlock