SX 60 HS (FM 100g) - page 2 - General Help and Assistance on using CHDK stable releases - CHDK Forum

SX 60 HS (FM 100g)

• 28 Replies
Re: SX 60 HS (FM 100g)
« Reply #10 on: 19 / December / 2017, 09:23:09 »
Advertisements
yes I did as administrator and even then continued the same thing... after 5 seconds crash
Can you try one of the other two methods that I linked for you?
I tried but I could not have any other way for you to help me?
maybe by TeamView?
or even a more detailed video...
« Last Edit: 19 / December / 2017, 09:56:11 by AlexandreHE »

Offline reyalp

« Reply #11 on: 19 / December / 2017, 13:12:41 »
Did you try the CHIMP utility linked in the previous post?
Don't forget what the H stands for.

« Reply #12 on: 19 / December / 2017, 15:59:24 »
Did you try the CHIMP utility linked in the previous post?

Yes I tested but I did not get an apparent result.

https://imgur.com/vbCkbJd
https://imgur.com/ONllLNR
https://imgur.com/YJfQsFW

I tested the "Canon Basics"
"SDM" and the CHDK but nothing has changed

Offline reyalp

« Reply #13 on: 19 / December / 2017, 17:13:08 »
The fact the option in the last image is "Disable Canon Basic" suggests the card is already set.

« Reply #14 on: 19 / December / 2017, 17:28:52 »
The fact the option in the last image is "Disable Canon Basic" suggests the card is already set.

so ... even with that there is not even an option inside the camera (I already put the files inside the SD).
I already had a Canon SX 50hs with CHDK ... and I really liked it and I'm really trying to help you to help me in the future
If you have any other possibility I want to try

« Reply #15 on: 19 / December / 2017, 17:36:11 »
so ... even with that there is not even an option inside the camera (I already put the files inside the SD).
I already had a Canon SX 50hs with CHDK ... and I really liked it and I'm really trying to help you to help me in the future
If you have any other possibility I want to try
Did you follow steps 2 - 6 that I suggested in this post :
 https://chdk.setepontos.com/index.php?topic=13325.msg135643#msg135643 ??

There is nothing requiring an "option inside the camera" required.  You simply put the two files onto your formatted SD card,  start the camera with the Playback button and then press the FUNC button and wait a minute or two. You then need to look at the card on your PC to see if the PRIMARY.BIN file has been created.
Ported :   A1200    SD940   G10    Powershot N    G16

« Reply #16 on: 19 / December / 2017, 17:52:39 »
Did you follow steps 2 - 6 that I suggested in this post :
 https://chdk.setepontos.com/index.php?topic=13325.msg135643#msg135643 ??

There is nothing requiring an "option inside the camera" required.  You simply put the two files onto your formatted SD card,  start the camera with the Playback button and then press the FUNC button and wait a minute or two. You then need to look at the card on your PC to see if the PRIMARY.BIN file has been created.

I tried ... I press the playbutton and i pressed the FUNC button I waited 2 ... 3 ... 4 minutes I put the sd in the notebook and nothing :( :(

Offline reyalp

« Reply #17 on: 19 / December / 2017, 21:15:55 »
I tried ... I press the playbutton and i pressed the FUNC button I waited 2 ... 3 ... 4 minutes I put the sd in the notebook and nothing :( :(
Make sure the dumper script is saved as plan text (ANSI in notepad) on the card as EXTEND.M (not EXTEND.M.TXT or something like that)

I already had a Canon SX 50hs with CHDK ..
If you already have CHDK on another camera, you can also use that to make a script disk, with the attached lua file. You need turn on "Enable Lua Native Calls" in the CHDK miscellaneous menu.

After you prepare the card in your SX50, be sure to unlock it so your SX60 doesn't try to boot SX50 CHDK

« Reply #18 on: 20 / December / 2017, 13:30:40 »
Make sure the dumper script is saved as plan text (ANSI in notepad) on the card as EXTEND.M (not EXTEND.M.TXT or something like that)
Hopefully he just downloaded the two files I attached to an earlier post and copied them directly to the top folder of his SD card without opening them.  And kept the filenames exactly the same too.
Ported :   A1200    SD940   G10    Powershot N    G16

« Reply #19 on: 20 / December / 2017, 15:56:30 »
If you already have CHDK on another camera, you can also use that to make a script disk, with the attached lua file. You need turn on "Enable Lua Native Calls" in the CHDK miscellaneous menu.
After you prepare the card in your SX50, be sure to unlock it so your SX60 doesn't try to boot SX50 CHDK
I already had ... I do not have anymore ...
Waterwingz gave me the files ... but still unsuccessful
would there be any other possibility? I do not want to give up!!