Testing some - perhaps many - cams with CHDKPTP - page 3 - General Discussion and Assistance - CHDK Forum

Testing some - perhaps many - cams with CHDKPTP

• 122 Replies

Offline reyalp

Re: Testing some - perhaps many - cams with CHDKPTP
« Reply #20 on: 14 / September / 2019, 22:45:34 »
Advertisements
Thanks. Here's a test builds with CAM_PTP_USE_NATIVE_BUFFER enabled for ixus110 101d and ixus200 101c

The ixus200 failure does not seem to be exactly one of the known length bugs, but it failed in one of those tests so it seems worth trying the workaround.

I still need to think about the other failures a bit more.
Don't forget what the H stands for.

Offline reyalp

« Reply #21 on: 15 / September / 2019, 19:53:29 »
I made some updates (through r873) to chdkptp to possibly avoid the reconnect failure and record some additional output in the camtests.

The changes are Lua code only, so you don't need to rebuild, just use the latest Lua files. No need to re-run tests on any camera that has already been run.

Offline koshy

« Reply #22 on: 16 / September / 2019, 12:58:44 »
Here's a test builds with CAM_PTP_USE_NATIVE_BUFFER enabled for ixus110 101d
That still acts up. I think it crashed, at least the cam turned on when I wanted to turn it off. I saved a ROMLOG see if it helps any... I used 873.
« Last Edit: 16 / September / 2019, 13:01:51 by koshy »
Koshy had a little ELPH which wasn't white as snow but everywhere that Koshy went the ELPH was sure to go. (actually an SD, but that detail ruins the rhyme...)

Offline koshy

« Reply #23 on: 16 / September / 2019, 13:06:42 »
The Ixus200 re-work went well...
Koshy had a little ELPH which wasn't white as snow but everywhere that Koshy went the ELPH was sure to go. (actually an SD, but that detail ruins the rhyme...)

Offline koshy

« Reply #24 on: 16 / September / 2019, 14:37:32 »
Two more...

Offline reyalp

« Reply #25 on: 16 / September / 2019, 16:56:02 »
Two more...
Thanks. Failures are because I was bad and didn't test the new cam_info test on vxworks. Fixed in 874, no need to retest.

Offline koshy

« Reply #26 on: 16 / September / 2019, 19:05:41 »
Two more...
Thanks. Failures are because I was bad and didn't test the new cam_info test on vxworks. Fixed in 874, no need to retest.
Ah good, I didn't get around to more today so onwards with 874 later on.

Offline koshy

« Reply #27 on: 17 / September / 2019, 19:54:01 »
a few a day...

Offline koshy

« Reply #28 on: 17 / September / 2019, 19:56:47 »
the d10 is still from the last batch with 873

Offline koshy

« Reply #29 on: 17 / September / 2019, 20:14:08 »
i100 failed in various ways...