Allbest builds not available for d/l - AllBest's Builds - CHDK Forum supplierdeeply

Allbest builds not available for d/l

• 7 Replies
Allbest builds not available for d/l
« on: 29 / June / 2008, 22:34:18 »
Advertisements
The d/l sites seem to be down. Can anyone post the latest bootable.zip and allbest build for Canon A720 IS please?

Re: Allbest builds not available for d/l
« Reply #1 on: 02 / July / 2008, 06:59:25 »
Haha, I was just about to post a thread EXACTLY like this one. Got an A720 IS today, came to download allbest and the site isn't working for me.

does anyone know what the story with the site is?

« Reply #2 on: 02 / July / 2008, 07:15:19 »
Look at here:

Index of /chdk/

« Reply #3 on: 02 / July / 2008, 20:00:28 »
Ya thats the one that doesn't work for me. All the links from the downloads page for allbest don't work

Offline PhyrePhoX

• make RAW not WAR
    • PhyreWorX
« Reply #4 on: 02 / July / 2008, 20:04:51 »
it is a russian site, some ISPs block russian sites in general. you could either use a proxy, switch your isp (or go to an internet cafe...) or wait for someone to download it for you and post it here.

OR, and this is the great part, you can compile it yourself using the CHDK shell from here. it's as easy as a walk in the park. believe me, you dont have to have knowledge in coding or whatever. you just need to press some buttons ;)

« Reply #5 on: 02 / July / 2008, 20:20:38 »
Ok i thought it might be something to do with the isp, but i can get to other Russian sites, i checked.

Ok i'll try compile it. I've done a bit of coding etc before but not much. hoping chdk can be a window into all that stuff.

Thanks

Offline fe50

• IXUS50 & 860, SX10 Star WARs-Star RAWs
    • fe50
« Reply #6 on: 03 / July / 2008, 03:46:08 »
Hi folks,

since some people can't download files from the "official" russian server(s), i have made a zip package with all Allbest 50 builds.

You can download the whole package (~ 8MB filesize) from here (free hoster, use option (2) "Download with FileFactory Basic":

http://www.filefactory.com/file/866dc4/n/CHDKAllbest50-All_zip

Hope this will help...

« Reply #7 on: 04 / July / 2008, 05:50:35 »
got it working guys.

Thanks