I have something to play for you
!Warning: this is an alpha version! I don't take any warranty if it blew up your cam!!!
1. log in or otherwise u don't see the attached files
2. create a bootable sd card. Instructions are here: Bootable SD card - CHDK Wiki
Don't ask any questions about that in this thread!
3. download the file, rename it to diskboot.bin, put it on the sd card. Lock the card. Pray.
* It works in my ixus82is cam (ixus80is / sd1100 shout be the same). Exact version string: "Firmware Ver GM1.00C"
* This build is in ARM mode, no thumb code. The toolchain I'm using produces funny code ...
* With this cam generation spawning tasks seems to be a bit different ... how about CreateTask() vs. KernelCreateTask() ?!
* I had probs with the linker overriding stubs_entry.S vs stubs_entry_2.S so who ever tries my patch be warned. (Look in platform/.../100c/Makefile)
* movie_rec is not in, yet. We have enough bugs to look after.
* It's quite stable in rec mode but crashes soon in play mode after a few seconds or pressing a wrong button.
* switching from rec to play or vice versa mostly freezes the cam
* Some background colors look like a stretched checkboard. I don't know if this is correct ... I only know the screenshots in the wiki. Plz look at the screen shot (mh, is there a screenshot function in chdk???) The red is solid but the grey is strange.
* I haven't seen chdk in action yet, so I must now read the manual
* ISO override freezes cam
The patch is against current allbest svn rev 491I repeat
This build will only work with "Firmware Ver GM1.00C"
(See FAQ - CHDK Wiki