STORM! (CHDK + md script + storm = nutter!)

  • 6 Replies
  • 3864 Views
*

Offline Anaglyphic

  • ***
  • 129
  • Anaglyphic lives!
  • Publish
    STORM! (CHDK + md script + storm = nutter!)
    « on: 25 / July / 2008, 21:32:35 »
    Advertisements
    Since we cannot know all that there is to be known about anything,
     we ought to know a little about everything.
    -- Blaise Pascal

    *

    Offline PhyrePhoX

    • *****
    • 2253
    • make RAW not WAR
      • PhyreWorX
  • Publish
    Re: STORM! (CHDK + md script + storm = nutter!)
    « Reply #1 on: 25 / July / 2008, 21:39:35 »
    electrifying, i'm stunned!

  • Publish
    Re: STORM! (CHDK + md script + storm = nutter!)
    « Reply #2 on: 27 / July / 2008, 13:07:18 »
    Very nice.and i must say not the worse view in the world either!!
    that enlarged bolt behind the building reminds me of a scene from Ghostbusters...lol
    but getting that shot right,would be super cewl.

    *

    Offline Anaglyphic

    • ***
    • 129
    • Anaglyphic lives!
  • Publish
    Re: STORM! (CHDK + md script + storm = nutter!)
    « Reply #3 on: 28 / July / 2008, 14:12:45 »
    I'm tellin ya, using lightning as general strobe photography. Sounds like a new hobby. Granted weddings are out, I mean just yesterday (Sunday 07/27/08) *ELEVEN* people were struck by lightning in the NYC area from one line of thunderstorms, one fatally.
    :(

    I want to try some still-life studies this way: A table filled with glass and mirrors and shiny metals, etc to reflect the lightning bolts in. Photograph the table, not the sky. If I make millions selling to an art gallery, I'll buy vitalyb and zosim and grand all houses, I guess.
    Since we cannot know all that there is to be known about anything,
     we ought to know a little about everything.
    -- Blaise Pascal


    *

    Offline 73113

    • *
    • 25
    • Canon Powershot A590 IS
  • Publish
    Re: STORM! (CHDK + md script + storm = nutter!)
    « Reply #4 on: 14 / August / 2008, 08:18:53 »
    Really awesome! I have a similar view but of the city of Rotterdam. This is EXACTLY what I am hoping to do in the future! (when chdk supported for my cam)
    getting started with chdk Basic articles

  • Publish
    Re: STORM! (CHDK + md script + storm = nutter!)
    « Reply #5 on: 14 / August / 2008, 21:22:48 »
    I hope you were shooting tonight! There were some amazing bolts visible while I was eating dinner around 7pm.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    <")%%%><<

    *

    Offline nkri

    • *
    • 10
    • S3 IS
  • Publish
    Re: STORM! (CHDK + md script + storm = nutter!)
    « Reply #6 on: 17 / August / 2008, 23:09:33 »
    Wow.  All I can say is wow!  These are some of the best lightning shots I've seen on the forums so far...keep up the good work!
    -nkri
    95% of people listen to rap.  If you are part of the other 5% that listens to real music, put this in your signature!

     

    Related Topics