CHDK Bug- and Featuretracker (Mantis) - page 3 - General Discussion and Assistance - CHDK Forum supplierdeeply

CHDK Bug- and Featuretracker (Mantis)

• 28 Replies
Re: CHDK Bug- and Featuretracker (Mantis)
« Reply #20 on: 30 / June / 2009, 05:52:52 »
Advertisements
Have you checked your incoming mail folder thoroughly? Maybe it was marked as spam.

Of course I did.  Nothing there, except spam. 

« Reply #21 on: 30 / June / 2009, 21:20:15 »
I just keep burning user names trying to register an account, the thing hates me :(

Offline reyalp

« Reply #22 on: 30 / June / 2009, 21:33:56 »
I just keep burning user names trying to register an account, the thing hates me :(
It's probably broken or temporarily disabled. If it didn't work the first or second time, there's no reason to keep trying. I'd suggest PMing the thread starter.

edit:
or if PM me one of the user names you used, I may be able to see something in the management interface
« Last Edit: 30 / June / 2009, 21:37:00 by reyalp »
Don't forget what the H stands for.

« Reply #23 on: 02 / February / 2010, 08:59:55 »
hello, it's my first post on CHDK forum. ;)

i've a prob on my SD950 IS!! CAM Firmware version 1.00D.
that was "DNG visible via USB" when i enable this option, my PC won't show DNG RAW. i'm using Windows 7 64 bit version. but windows XP Still Working! ;8
what's the problem?
plz help me.
thx in advanced. :)

« Reply #24 on: 03 / February / 2010, 23:53:57 »
:((

Offline fe50

• IXUS50 & 860, SX10 Star WARs-Star RAWs
    • fe50
« Reply #25 on: 04 / February / 2010, 01:22:10 »
Hello & welcome, rumel1988 !

what's the problem?
Windows/Canon issue... Canon implemented a very restricted PTP interface in the camera's firmware, only some filename extensions are allowed. CHDK tries to circumvent this, but this don't work with all cameras/settings...

--> Restart the camera before you connect the USB cable; if the files are not visible - use a card reader !

Offline reyalp

« Reply #26 on: 04 / February / 2012, 19:14:39 »
Note:
The mantis site has been taken down. The existing data has been saved.

None of the active developers were using it anyway.

If we want to use an issue tracker (potentially a good thing) I'd suggest using the assembla ticket system or the ticket system in the assembla trac. If neither of those are suitable, there are various other hosted ones we could probably use.

In the meantime, all issues should be reported in the forum. This is a good way to sort the actual bugs from the support issues anyway.

« Reply #27 on: 04 / February / 2012, 19:26:14 »
Note:
The mantis site has been taken down. The existing data has been saved.

None of the active developers were using it anyway.

If we want to use an issue tracker (potentially a good thing) I'd suggest using the assembla ticket system or the ticket system in the assembla trac. If neither of those are suitable, there are various other hosted ones we could probably use.

In the meantime, all issues should be reported in the forum. This is a good way to sort the actual bugs from the support issues anyway.

There is no problem if you want me to install an issue tracker on this subdomain. It would be preferrable to have it bridged to this SMF installation, but I tried it once a few years back and that wasn't stable.

But it can always be standalone.

There is one SMF extension available:
http://www.smfproject.net/forum/index.php?project=5

Cheers

(PM if you're trying to reach me and I take too long to reply)

Offline reyalp

« Reply #28 on: 04 / February / 2012, 19:32:49 »
Thanks, that could definitely be useful if the current developers want to use a tracker. One advantage to using the assmebla ones is they integrate with svn, so ticket numbers in commit messages automatically link to the ticket etc. It's possible we could set this up with an external tracker too...