I'm new here to CHDK. But here some feture requests / idea's
For my current cammera:
Canon EOS 30D:
- interface layout mockups: nikon / canon / Pentax / Samsung / Fuji / others...
- ability to have 2 firmwares installed. Switch by dialling ON/OFF mode (the step in between, I currently never use)
- customation from a nice interface on Mac or PC (from a browser-app would be fine)
- customisable menu
- ability to tune the creative auto modes to self set modes (like bracketing of 5 frames in place of Landscape)
- live histogram
- more bracketing options, up to 9 frames.
- shoot a bracket of 9 pictures with different exposures without the miror flipping down. (starts after 2s option)
- timelapse with lot of features. So I can set up my camera at the evening to shoot the sun-rising.
- for my animal in landscape pictures it would be cool to have the camera shooting frames when there comes movement in sight.
- pictbridge button could be the button to toggle mirror lockup ON/OFF.
For my dream-camera:
Canon EOS 5D mII or 1Ds MIV
( some features from above)
- longer video
- ability to shoot video in only 5 fps or 15 fps (for time-lapse like movies) -> maybe in higher than HD resolution???
- apple or other remote support
- able to connect a phone to let the shutter go by sms or...
For about any live-view DSLR camera with wireless transmitter:
- Full iPhone / ipod touch control with liveview over WIFI. Only sending screen-resolution video /stills to make operation fast and fluent.