fe50, thanks for the help. However, maybe I'm doing something wrong, but can you be a bit more detailed with how to run the script? When I select the script with func/set, nothing happens. How do I run it? Ok, then follow me...
- power your cam on, half-press the shutter to go to record mode
- press PRINT, then press FUNC/SET
- select "Load script from file", go 2 steps down to the TEST/ folder, press FUNC/SET
- select "BADPIXEL.LUA", press FUNC/SET
- start the script with the SHUTTER !
- wait until you see "press SET to save....."
- press FUNC/SET to store the badpixel.bin automatically in the right place
- press PRINT to leave the <Alt> mode, press PRINT again to enter <Alt> mode
- press MENU, go to the "RAW parameters", enter it with FUNC/SET
- enable the settings "Save RAW" , "DNG format" and "DNG file extension"
- press PRINT to leave the <Alt> mode again
Now RAW saving in DNG format is enabled, transfer the DNG files with a card reader...