Switching to continious mode automatically - General Help and Assistance on using CHDK stable releases - CHDK Forum  

Switching to continious mode automatically

• 5 Replies
Switching to continious mode automatically
« on: 07 / March / 2009, 14:29:42 »
Advertisements
Is is possible to force G9 into continuous mode automatically (using script for example)? The camera defaults to single drive mode every one it is turned on. I've searched for relevant posts, but could not find answer to my question. Thanks.

Offline ewavr

• A710IS

Re: Switching to continious mode automatically
« Reply #2 on: 08 / March / 2009, 01:04:34 »
Thanks for the reply. The topic there suggests to use C mode to store needed settings (including drive mode). However this does not work. When I activate CHDK (by pressing S button) while in C1 or C2 mode, the camera leaves the C mode and goes back to the original mode I've used to dial in the settings. The drive setting then reverses to single shot. How can I force CHDK to keep the camera in C1 or C2 while active? Any other suggestions? Thanks.

Offline ewavr

• A710IS
« Reply #3 on: 08 / March / 2009, 05:12:44 »
When I activate CHDK (by pressing S button) while in C1 or C2 mode, the camera leaves the C mode and goes back to the original mode I've used to dial in the settings.

It seems that CHDK port for G9 have errors in keyboard handling.
Which firmware version have your camera? I'll make test version(s).

« Reply #4 on: 08 / March / 2009, 14:03:03 »
Thanks. My firmware version is D.

Offline ewavr

• A710IS
« Reply #5 on: 08 / March / 2009, 16:36:20 »
My firmware version is D.

Test version - CHDK-g9-100d-0.9.7.zip - 0.30MB
Also please test how works assignment of <alt> key (in misc. menu: 'print' or '*').