Upgrade Graystar's End User Guide - General Help and Assistance on using CHDK stable releases - CHDK Forum supplierdeeply

Upgrade Graystar's End User Guide

• 3 Replies

Offline an0n

Upgrade Graystar's End User Guide
« on: 27 / March / 2009, 23:43:52 »
Advertisements
Hi all,
I am going to attempt to make an updated CHDK manual, graystar has genorously made available the  Word files to start with. My attempt will be a small(ish) user guide (up to 50pages?) rather than a full workshop manual (with help that may come later), Useful suggestions will be welcome, a lot already noted from various threads. Please give your feedback on this idea.
Cheers.
A720IS.

Re: Upgrade Graystar's End User Guide
« Reply #1 on: 28 / March / 2009, 06:23:33 »
In reply to your personal message, yes .. of course you can use any photos you like, just memtion the SDM website.
I assume you are documenting the basic CHDK ?

You may like to study all the SDM website as SDM has some very useful features for bracketing, time-lapse, experimental sunrise/sunset, digiscoping, kite aerial photography (KAP), speeded-up uBasic, plain English uBasic commands, etc., etc.

Many CHDK users are not aware of these options and keep asking the same questions on the forum.

If you do add anything about these features, please send me details for checking as I cannot guarantee all the website information is correct  :)

David

Offline PhyrePhoX

• make RAW not WAR
    • PhyreWorX
« Reply #2 on: 31 / March / 2009, 16:38:16 »
i dont get it. is this gonna be an sdm userguide or a chdk user guide?

Offline an0n

« Reply #3 on: 01 / April / 2009, 07:19:15 »
@PhyrePhoX

A chdk user guide  :) Any help is welcome.  :)
« Last Edit: 01 / April / 2009, 07:21:09 by an0n »
A720IS.