need help with MD - General Help and Assistance on using CHDK stable releases - CHDK Forum supplierdeeply

need help with MD

• 2 Replies
need help with MD
« on: 22 / April / 2009, 20:15:13 »
Advertisements
Hello. I'm new to the use of CHDK. I have two A590is cameras. I have loaded the most recent Autobuild version for my camera's firmware version. I have gotten the bracketing, raw and USB remote all functioning. I built a USB trigger and it works very well. I would like to use the MD function but I'm a little confused (might be old age setting in). Does Autobuild 749 include the MD scripts or do I need to load a separate script? I would like to use MD to capture pics of the critters outside my house.

Offline an0n

Re: need help with MD
« Reply #1 on: 22 / April / 2009, 23:08:41 »
Hi, You might find what you are after here:-http://chdk.wikia.com/wiki/UBASIC/Scripts:_Multipurpose_Motion_Detection

Copy script(s) to your Scripts folder in the CHDK folder in the download you got for your camera, place SD card back in
camera then you can load a script with "Load script from file..." in Scripting parameters menu. Hope that helps.
A720IS.

Re: need help with MD
« Reply #2 on: 22 / April / 2009, 23:17:13 »
Thank you for your reply. After I have the script on the SD card, I find that I need to change some of the parameters. How do I do that?