Help please with possible A460 time lapse use - General Help and Assistance on using CHDK stable releases - CHDK Forum supplierdeeply

Help please with possible A460 time lapse use

• 4 Replies
Help please with possible A460 time lapse use
« on: 23 / April / 2009, 08:24:42 »
Advertisements
What a fantastic piece of programming!

I want to undertake time-lapse over a few hours, using exposures of several seconds each 20 seconds or so.  This is for noctilucent cloud photography (see www.kersland.plus.com if curious.)

I'm thinking of the A460, as I don't need a super-recent camera or very high pixel images.  Can anyone comment on this potential choice, taking into account the criteria mentioned, especially with regard to any suitable scripts?

Thanks very much; we all have to start somewhere, even ex-technical officers like me!
J.
« Last Edit: 23 / April / 2009, 08:39:28 by fuggle »

Re: Help please with possible A460 time lapse use
« Reply #1 on: 17 / July / 2009, 23:12:35 »
Love to know how you've got on with this. I'm planning to do the same thing- been wanting to for ages, and the cheap a460 plus chdk seems to bring it within reach.
Has anyone done this ok? Love to hear any stories, pitfalls, disasters- anything.
Cheers

« Reply #2 on: 30 / July / 2009, 06:31:54 »
Just to reply to myself- works great! Wonderful software- thank you everyone. What an amazing little camera the a460 is transformed into (pretty solid to start with, too)

« Reply #3 on: 02 / February / 2011, 19:03:03 »
can someone help me im looking for a download to get my A460 to take time lapse pictures