G10 Porting Process - page 8 - DryOS Development - CHDK Forum supplierdeeply

G10 Porting Process

• 177 Replies
Re: G10 Porting Process
« Reply #70 on: 06 / April / 2010, 12:08:53 »
Advertisements
Ok, people, here we go. Sorry for the delay, I had some personal problems. Anyway, the SVN server is ready, you may anonymously access it at svn://shinigami.sytes.net/svn/repos/chdk_g10_103b . It's the complete CHDK source revision 885 with the G10 support added. If you want to help the develop process, please send me a private message. Make sure you know how to work with SVN (http://svnbook.red-bean.com) and that you've read all the CHDK developing and porting docs and followed all instructions before messaging me.

Oh, and take it easy on the server, it's only an old notebook using my home's bandwidth, don't expect much out of it.

About the progress, still locked trying to boot. I still have some things to do before I can go back to development.

« Reply #71 on: 06 / April / 2010, 20:53:05 »
Now the G10 has it's own trac ! Here you can see it. No login or registration yet, so no tickets. I'll do that latter.

« Reply #72 on: 15 / April / 2010, 21:15:55 »
Thank you for your work! I think some of us G10 owners were starting to feel neglected.

I don't have any programming experience but will beta test the heck out of it.

« Reply #73 on: 23 / April / 2010, 17:31:15 »
Hi everyone. I would love to help out with G10 development as much as I can. Heres what I can offer:
obviously i own a g10 and love it to pieces.
I currently have a linux server that while not amazing, is hooked up to a 20mbit fiber optic connection, and honestly, ive been trying to find something worthwile to do with it besides having a super easy/fast way to access my files from work.
I am currently studying computer engineering, so this should be right up my alley.

« Reply #74 on: 24 / April / 2010, 09:42:10 »
Thank you for your work! I think some of us G10 owners were starting to feel neglected.

I don't have any programming experience but will beta test the heck out of it.

I can't code either but will participate in testing.

Offline lrossel

• CHDK - Take it underwater
    • My Photos
« Reply #75 on: 24 / April / 2010, 12:39:18 »
Hey G10 owners!... Shame of us.
The G9 and G11 are ready, and we still don't have a realeased CHDK for our camera.
I had a A720IS camera, and I miss a lot of the CHDK features in my new G10.

Shinigami, I sent you a PM in order to work in the porting process.
If you saw me on land, It was just the surface interval
G10 without CHDK

« Reply #76 on: 01 / May / 2010, 06:57:45 »
Well, people, sorry for disappearing for so many days. Lots and lots and LOTS of personal problems. And I didn't even had the time or the mood to try and make CHDK boot. But I I'll restart my work on it in the next few days.

Testicon, I've having trouble with my linux server as it doesn't have much memory and apache + svn bring it to its knees before it can serve anyone. It would be great if you could set up a svn server so we could use it as a mirror.

Penguinischicken, thanks for your offer but there's nothing to be tested yet, as CHDK don't even boot yet...

Irossel and anyone willing to help in coding, there's a post in page 5 of this thread with lots of stubs, they all need their addresses found out and/or confirmed. You can start there, I think it's a great way to know better what we're working with and it would help we to move forward.

Offline reyalp

« Reply #77 on: 01 / May / 2010, 17:47:05 »
There are many free, public hosted VCS repositories you can use. CHDK uses https://www.assembla.com/
There is also google code, github, and many more.
Don't forget what the H stands for.

« Reply #78 on: 01 / May / 2010, 23:07:12 »

Testicon, I've having trouble with my linux server as it doesn't have much memory and apache + svn bring it to its knees before it can serve anyone. It would be great if you could set up a svn server so we could use it as a mirror.

Ok. Ill look into that later tonight and figure out what I need to do to do that.

« Reply #79 on: 02 / May / 2010, 00:28:09 »
Ok, i have a SVN server set up but before i open it up for everyone to pillage, i need to get the files off of your system Shinigami, and it would appear that your SVN server is down.