An Ultra-High-Speed Shutter Override! - page 2 - Feature Requests - CHDK Forum

An Ultra-High-Speed Shutter Override!

• 15 Replies
Re: An Ultra-High-Speed Shutter Override!
« Reply #10 on: 02 / December / 2007, 09:27:49 »
Advertisements
Extended bracketing span, Ewavr made very good code for all of this (including easy to make highspeed additions), so yes. And we must all thank Ewavr for making this possible!

« Reply #11 on: 02 / December / 2007, 11:58:18 »
Extended bracketing span, Ewavr made very good code for all of this (including easy to make highspeed additions), so yes. And we must all thank Ewavr for making this possible!

If he, or any of you were here, I'd buy you a round of drinks each day for a year!!!

:D

Offline emu

• A710is - Fingalo's build
« Reply #12 on: 02 / December / 2007, 12:03:31 »

I think we need a hall of fame, to keep in mind who did what. otherwise it mitght happen that guys like Ewavr will be in a bad mood for he did many things but only a few people know about it... :-[

btw: you need high speeds for everything that you destroy, explode etc. search for high speed FILMS to get ideas where you might use 1/10.000
and than tell me how you did it to get the 1/10.000 pic exactly at the right moment (e.g. the moment the waterbomb ballon skin is damaged with a pin )

« Reply #13 on: 02 / December / 2007, 12:06:38 »
I think we need a hall of fame, to keep in mind who did what. otherwise it mitght happen that guys like Ewavr will be in a bad mood for he did many things but only a few people know about it... :-[

There's sort of one, already on the CHDK Wikia, on the THANKS! page. But it gets out of date so soon because so many of them keep doing so many fantastic things!!

We need to add acseven for example for providing us with this great forum now too!

Offline emu

• A710is - Fingalo's build
« Reply #14 on: 03 / December / 2007, 18:45:23 »
hey admin - shouldn't this thread be moved to developement? :-*

"Requests only - when development is started, topic is locked and a link is inserted to the development thread"

« Reply #15 on: 03 / December / 2007, 19:21:47 »
That's what I thought too, but it got solved nearly the same day it got started. So it just kinda got stuck in two parts, (plus a moderator access snafu that prevented it being moved from the General Chat to here when it first should have been, and then from here to ..... I don't know where this stuff belongs anymore. :)
[acseven/admin commented out: please refrain from more direct offensive language to any user. FW complaints to me] I felt it imperative to withdraw my TOTAL participation. Nobody has my permission, nor the right, to reinstate MY posts. Make-do with my quoted text in others' replies only. Bye