New project: camera color profile calculation - page 7 - RAW Shooting and Processing - CHDK Forum
supplierdeeply

New project: camera color profile calculation

• 480 Replies

Offline quietschi

• Ixus70 102a
Re: New project: camera color profile calculation
« Reply #60 on: 05 / February / 2008, 13:04:07 »
Advertisements
Hi
Here are shots from the ixus70_sd1000
http://www.zshare.net/download/7225179098c188/
I hope they are ok

thanks quietschi

« Reply #61 on: 05 / February / 2008, 13:24:05 »
Deleted
« Last Edit: 22 / April / 2008, 10:51:57 by Barney Fife »
[acseven/admin commented out: please refrain from more direct offensive language to any user. FW complaints to me] I felt it imperative to withdraw my TOTAL participation. Nobody has my permission, nor the right, to reinstate MY posts. Make-do with my quoted text in others' replies only. Bye

Offline ArtDen

• dng4ps2
« Reply #62 on: 05 / February / 2008, 13:53:47 »
Will DNG4PS ever have an extra function for copying the CHDK override shutter, f-stop, ISO and subject-distance values from Maker Notes to standard EXIF locations, for the RAW as well as the JPG files?
May be :) First I will look how much is difficult to implement it
« Last Edit: 05 / February / 2008, 13:55:52 by ArtDen »

Offline fudgey

• a570is
« Reply #63 on: 05 / February / 2008, 17:29:47 »
Will DNG4PS ever have an extra function for copying the CHDK override shutter, f-stop, ISO and subject-distance values from Maker Notes to standard EXIF locations, for the RAW as well as the JPG files?
May be :) First I will look how much is difficult to implement it

Maybe you could just call external exiftool binary for those functions? I'm pretty certain Barney knows the proper commands as he did some windows .exe thingie with those embedded... it's on these forums somewhere.

« Reply #64 on: 05 / February / 2008, 17:49:24 »
Deleted
« Last Edit: 22 / April / 2008, 10:52:24 by Barney Fife »
[acseven/admin commented out: please refrain from more direct offensive language to any user. FW complaints to me] I felt it imperative to withdraw my TOTAL participation. Nobody has my permission, nor the right, to reinstate MY posts. Make-do with my quoted text in others' replies only. Bye

« Reply #65 on: 05 / February / 2008, 18:01:34 »
Deleted
« Last Edit: 22 / April / 2008, 10:52:53 by Barney Fife »

Offline ArtDen

• dng4ps2
« Reply #66 on: 06 / February / 2008, 02:49:48 »
ArtDen? I didn't realize that you included a "roll yer own" color profile utility into it already, WAY COOL! But ...
Ooops... I forgot to disable it before building last version of dng4ps-2. Calibration util is still not functional as it was planned.

« Reply #67 on: 06 / February / 2008, 03:31:37 »
Deleted
« Last Edit: 22 / April / 2008, 10:53:10 by Barney Fife »

« Reply #68 on: 06 / February / 2008, 20:09:29 »
Do you guys need any other cameras' color checker files?

To ArtDen: Version Numbers as Progress Continues
« Reply #69 on: 07 / February / 2008, 07:35:13 »
May I make a humble suggestion?

It seems that you are generally making new versions with tweaks, new profiles etc. But the download filename seems to always stay the same. Something version 2.2 etc etc.

Now, I wonder whether I have the latest version, or whether I need to download it again.

Perhaps with each new release you can update the version number. Eg start with 2.2a then 2.2b .. or 2.2.1 then 2.2.2 or something like that. Then if the Title of the window shows this version number as well everybody can easily know if they have the latest or not.

Elia