I've been following the CHDK project for a few years, but haven't used it myself yet. I shoot with a Canon 1D M II for my professional photography, and it's too big to take with me much of the time - e.g. when I'm riding my bike. I'd like to get a small, cheap, Canon (natch) camera. I'd also like to play with CHDK features, especially the ability to keep shooting in RAW even when using a small, cheap camera. :-)
1) Under $100. The camera could be used or an older model (refurb, etc.), so a camera that was $300 new 2 years ago is certainly an option.
2) Ability to shoot in RAW with CHDK.
3) Bonus if the camera used AA batteries but this isn't a requirement.
4) Bonus if the camera had a good wide angle lens.
5) Bonus if the camera has a flip-out screen. I LOVED this feature with my G1 (my first digital camera), it was the #1 thing I missed when I moved to the DSLR line 5 years ago.
If you have a model to suggest, it would be super if you could mention how your recommended camera does in all 5 of these points in your recommendation.
p.s. I tried searching for other threads in this forum already, but haven't found anything that covered my particular criteria. If this has been covered in another thread, a pointer to that thread would be great.